Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Other] WTB: Centre Dash Fascia

Bad_Company

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 Pontiac GTO (Monaro)
ITEM: General Item Description

CONDITION: New or Used (Which ever)

PRICE: You tell me

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Going to be hard, because I'm in the Yank States, but eBay doesn't seem to have any

PAYMENT OPTIONS: PayPal

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected]

OTHER INFO: Looking for a centre dash fascia, see attached picture

Looking for a used one or new from someone or some company that will ship to the US, like I said eBay doesn't seem to have any and I already have cup holders that need a home... and they would be perfect in my monaro

PICTURES: yes

Attachments

• OIPU0KNC8KA.jpg
    OIPU0KNC8KA.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 148
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Motorsport Edition
G’day mate

How handy are you with painting?

Below is Genuine Factory New Old Stock from a Holden dealership on eBay BUT the colour is different And it’s F***ing expensive for a piece of plastic (blame COVID and factory closure).

In Australia, the GTO’s are known as the CV8 Monaro. I found the below in 5 minutes see if you might one in the right colour.

check it out: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Holden...933315&hash=item23dcaf5307:g:2LsAAOSwZPpfCfhb

Bad_Company

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 Pontiac GTO (Monaro)
Yeah I saw that on eBay, paintings not really an issue it's just kind of hard to drop 700 some dollars to nearly a thousand with shipping for a piece of plastic, like you said.

I've been scoping out gumball? I'm assuming that's like a local listing type of website, but there's a few wrecking yards on there that are parting out some VY's that have what I'm looking for, possibly might be able to scooped one of those up if the yard is willing to ship it to me...