Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTB: Couple of VS Parts

Lord-Data

Reaction score
Website
www.VIDGuide.com
Members Ride
Impulse Blue VE SV6
In my drivers door, (calais) there is a small red light, a warning light when the door is open .. anyway, recently had the door apart, to work on my windows, and the inside part of this fell out, and has broken plastics .. the bulb holder is no longer in one piece :(

So, first thing i'm after is a replacement one of these .. whether just the inside part that holds the bulb, or the entire assembly, I don't mind ..

Next would be a center console piece (up to and including the compartment... I don't need the lid, but it does have to be a type that has power window switch holes, etc, to suit a calais.

Also if anyone has a spare set of the 3 buttons in the dash (rear demist, hazzards and the security "button"), i'm also interested .. i know I can get em new from holden, but while i'm asking :)

Thanks in advance!

Lord-Data

Reaction score
Website
www.VIDGuide.com
Members Ride
Impulse Blue VE SV6
Also, if anyone has a VS power Steering pump theyr looking to get rid of (Speed Sensitive model, if it makes a difference), let me know also ..