Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] WTB: drivers side door seal

dons vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
Im after the drivers side front door seal which goes around the lip on the body.
its for a vr but im guessing vn-vs all fit?

prefer pick up in south east suburbs some where.

tenggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore, Vr Acclaim
Hey there i have one $10 and its yours Langwarrin

dons vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
sounds like a plan mate.
is it in good condition? i might come pick up on maybe monday or possibly tuesday after work.
unless you feel like coming for a drive to pakenham on the weekend for another ill give you $25 if you can deliver? as long as there is no damage and its the drivers side front seal which goes around the chasis frame not the door

tenggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore, Vr Acclaim
Hey there, yeah it is in good condition, the car was fine before the engine went, no whistling or leaks or anything. I have other parts if you need to...Yes it is the one that fits on the chasis not the door... Probably cant get out there on the weekend, i have to get another vr roadworthy so a bit busy.

dons vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
Hey there, yeah it is in good condition, the car was fine before the engine went, no whistling or leaks or anything. I have other parts if you need to...Yes it is the one that fits on the chasis not the door... Probably cant get out there on the weekend, i have to get another vr roadworthy so a bit busy.

haHA all good man ill come pick it up after work one day next week.
chasing a manual drivers side mirror and possibly a drivers side door trim if its cheap enough.

tenggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore, Vr Acclaim
yeah no worries man, everything is cheap. have the mirror but it is electric, door trim is with wind up window