Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] WTB: LS1 VX SS, VY SS or VY Calais - all auto

JamieH

Reaction score
DESCRIPTION: Wanted to Buy

ITEM: Looking to buy a LS1 V8 VX, VY SS or a VY Calais. Auto only.

CONDITION: Must be in good condition, no repairable write offs. Happy to replace a scratched or minor dented panel and will consider some marks inside as long as it hasn't been a smokers car.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Will travel up to 900k's from Brisbane either Nth or Sth but you will need to organise a pre buy inspection from a Holden dealership and definitely a safety cert from a Holden dealership. There's still too many people out there doing dodgy safety certs, so must be from a Holden dealer.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: I'm a cash buyer and am ready now. Will pay up to $7k for a SS and $7.5k for a Calais.
Some people might be scoffing at this price but I can tell you its more than a grand over wholesale, so if you want a quick sale I'm ready to buy.

CONTACT DETAILS: Contact me via email with a description of what you have and pictures. [email protected]

OTHER INFO: Must have less than 200ks and log book history. Preferably 150ks but if it has excellent log book history will consider everything.
Happy to consider car with all breathing mods as long as its road worthy in Qld. Will also travel into NSW for the right car.
Colour preference; white, grey or silver. Maybe black as long as the paint isn't cracked, hazed or has swirl marks everywhere.

Thanks,
Jamie