Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTB Melb: VN main wiring harness

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
ITEM: A VN main wiring harness

CONDITION: Uncut and containing wires

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Would prefer western suburbs pickup.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: cash on delivery

CONTACT DETAILS: On here is fine.

OTHER INFO: Must be series 2.

Last edited:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
your post was edited to remove any smart arsed comments. rules are in place for a reason. if you dont like it, dont post.

you still have not been specific as to whether you will drive to pick one up or if you are willing to pay for delivery. i will let it slide this time but next time i will delete your post without warning.

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
Re-editted my post, as you removed some vital information in your attempt to quell free speech. By containing wires, I mean the yellow wire that connects the speed transducer to the ECU. It's a seperate part of the loom, that is often overlooked.

And the 'Western suburbs preferred', would have been fine, as I would have done pickup OR delivery, but I suppose I should have typed it out completely, and I've editted the post to rectify that.

And the "don't like it, don't post" line was unnecessary, a real callback to infantilism. Look at nearly all of my other posts. Pretty much every one has been helpful to someone. Let's face it, my 'smart arsed comments' were at least creative, and well laid out. I'm sure someone would have enjoyed reading it, and noone would have known the unnamed butt of the joke.

*Prepares for holiday*