Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] WTB/SWAP: 19's or 20's Wheels

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
i would prefer VE wheels, like super sports, gts or SSV's, genuine or non genuine, or post up whatever you have to offer,

has to be in as new conditions, i.e no rash, marks scratches etc etc. VE wheels dont need to be machined - i can do that

prefer not to post,

Im also after some IRS wagon FE2 springs prefer some off a VZ

also have some 18' Rodney Jane wheels up for trade or sale, 95% or about 45,000km of tread left on the Toyo Teo tyres, worth $900 by themselves, they are in excellent condition, 1 tyre is a lil scrubbed on the sides of the tread blocks from a track day, but still legal and perfectly safe

DSC00823.jpg

crashy13

=(BUSTOUT)=
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS II 9C1 & VH SL/E
i have irs rear springs off a ex chaser i owned, i also have access to any type of ve copy wheels cheap, im a tyre fitter, 1500 for super sports or gts's with top of the line tyres!

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
i have irs rear springs off a ex chaser i owned, i also have access to any type of ve copy wheels cheap, im a tyre fitter, 1500 for super sports or gts's with top of the line tyres!

where bouts you located bud?

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Hey mate i have some advanti vienna's, (shadow chrome) 19inch i'm trying to sell.
they were on a commodore for about a month, practically brand new condition, no scratches, very good condition. but no tyres.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey mate i have some advanti vienna's, (shadow chrome) 19inch i'm trying to sell.
they were on a commodore for about a month, practically brand new condition, no scratches, very good condition. but no tyres.

hmm, trying to get tyres with them,

ive got a bit of an alternative plan with getting the wheels, i wanna buys some ve wheels with practically new genuine fitment tyres, sell the tyres by new tyres for mine, and sell my wheels, to hopefully break even or even make a lil money off them,

i let one set go off ebay stupidly the other week that went cheap with new michelin tyres, so might just have to wait till more pop up

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
hmm, trying to get tyres with them,

ive got a bit of an alternative plan with getting the wheels, i wanna buys some ve wheels with practically new genuine fitment tyres, sell the tyres by new tyres for mine, and sell my wheels, to hopefully break even or even make a lil money off them,

i let one set go off ebay stupidly the other week that went cheap with new michelin tyres, so might just have to wait till more pop up

ahh fair enough, yeh i want some 19' ssv's, thanks anyways

crashy13

=(BUSTOUT)=
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS II 9C1 & VH SL/E
yea man im located on the central coast nsw!

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride