Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] WTB/Trade: VS MOULDED MUDFLAPS

Shaundy

BMW Technician Apprentice
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2 BT1
ITEM: I have a set of VS ute moulded mudflaps. I would like to trade these for VS sedan moulded mudflaps

CONDITION: As new, with one hole drilled

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pickup and delivery within 40km (or thereabouts) radius

PAYMENT OPTIONS: will negotiate

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM, mobile (0400518720)

OTHER INFO: I recently bought a set a set of VS ute mudflaps for my sedan, not realising how different the ute rear is from the sedan. So anyway the rears don't fit and so I'm after a set of sedan 'flaps. I would prefer genuine Holden items with the chrome lion badge.

The flaps I have are moulded and the rears have chrome holden logos on them. One rear flap has a bracket pop-riveted to it. I'm not sure if it is standard as it was like that when I purchased them second-hand. These are genuine Holden items and I may still have the original plastic packaging and instructions lying around, although the packaging is pretty much shagged.

Will consider trading/buying all four or just the rears.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Greedy

Greedy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Areo
For a small price you can have all four sedan ones from me ;)

Shaundy

BMW Technician Apprentice
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2 BT1
Could you give me a description, photos if possible, price and whether you would deliver as I don't really have enough time to be running around for parts.

Greedy

Greedy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Areo
Sorry its been awail $60 for all four and i need to know your location so i can find out cost to ship.