Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] WTB - V8 VH-VK wagon manual

yobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH commodore SL wagon 253
WANTED ITEM: VH-VK V8 wagon manual (possibly sedan if it comes to it)

CONDITION: used

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: i'm keen to drive out and pick it up from where ever, the closer the better.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash of course

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected] or reply here

OTHER INFO: I'm after a cheap VH-VK V8 wagon manual (possibly sedan if it comes to it), it can have the worst body known to man all it has to do is run reasonably well. I have a mint body that i want to swap the driveline into. Sydney doesnt seem to have any on offer so if you have something like this sittin out the back and want it gone, i'm here for ya!

Last edited:

yobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bringin it back to the top. Once a week is cool yeah?

oldschool 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
theres one on elizabeth drive heading out to badgerys creek its a red one on the right hand side saw it there about a month ago.

yobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
Do you know if it was a v8? Thats about an hour drive for me but i might still cruise out there. I need this car ay

oldschool 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
yep said v8 on the window

micky69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ba XR6 5 speed/ VN Calais 308 twin turbo
Mate my Brother in law has a vh wagon With a pretty angry 308 in it with all the gear has a m21 manual in it it's unrego and it's a unfinished project he won't part with it i've offered $1500 for it but he wants $2000 if that in your price range you'll be laughing the engine alone is all i wanted and i was willing to spend $1500, abit about the engine... it has a big lumpy came, worked heads with roller rockers, elderbrock inlet manifold, larry perkins pistons rods high compression kit, it's a turbo bolt pattern. let me know if your keen and i'll hook you up with him cheers mick,.

oldschool 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
hey the wagon is sold went for $800 spoke to the guy today ...someone got a bargain

yobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mick, Sounds awesome but im strapped for cash i just need to get this thing goin for now, 6 months ago i woulda been all over that offer but!

And at oldschool, yes... a bargain that is. Damn i hate my life. Ill keep waiting for the deal of the day. Thanks guys