Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Wtb vr/vs v6

Chris E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive 3.8
Hey guys

Am posting on behalf of a mate of mine who is now looking for a vr/vs v6 since his vp was written off by a mate a while back and he is now finally getting some money for it.

He has around the $3k mark to spend. Car needs to have reasonable kms, prefer manual and power windows but show us what you got.

Thanks guys

00vxsc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX L67, ln106 hilux, xr600r
Hey guys

Am posting on behalf of a mate of mine who is now looking for a vr/vs v6 since his vp was written off by a mate a while back and he is now finally getting some money for it.

He has around the $3k mark to spend. Car needs to have reasonable kms, prefer manual and power windows but show us what you got.

Thanks guys
hey mate, i have a VR "S" with 180k's on it, 18'' mags and tyres about 3months old, 2 1/2 exhaust, sorry mate it is auto and doesnt have fast glass. it does have cruise though, car is a real head turner. only selling due to the fact the wife wanted something newer. i was chasing $3800 but ill sacrifice it for $3000, no rego, no rwc. would sell for $2000 without wheels. ill wait till the kids wake up and ill post a pic for you too look at.

00vxsc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX L67, ln106 hilux, xr600r
sorry mate best i could do was put it on my proflie pic, PM me for further details