Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] WTB: VS V6 stuff! Port Macquarie!

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
Hey, just gonna make a mass thread with what im buying instead of heaps of little ones.

Can people please PM me with prices and locations, Cheers;

Set of lowered shocks for front and rear, tell me what brand, if you only have the rear ones or only have the front ones, ill buy them, but must be the lowered/sport type.

Chrome window surrounds to fit VR/VS commodore. I might buy this in different parts, pm me!

Full leather Statesman seats, must be full leather, i do not want the ones with the little bit of cloth on them as it will get too dirty.
Might buy matching door trims.

Chrome Inner door handles, not too worried about these, they cost a fair bit usually but i am interested in them.

Complete wiring loom with regulators switched and module for power windows.

SS lip to suit VS more so after genuine parts and will buy in different parts.

Silver outer door handles.

If i think of anything else ill post it, i am aiming for the cruiser look, not the sporty look, but not overdone.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
I have Pedders lowered gas sports ryder shocks, well full strut assembly with strut tops, springs, for the front.
Also have the lowered shocks and springs for the rear, but for a ute, not sure if there the same.
Was asking $400 for the lot, could post if your interested.

Gear is in excellent condition, only removed because it went back to standard height.

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
okay are they kingsprings so you can give me some code names, 400 sounds fair if its what im after i dont think the ute rear spirings will fit but ill buy the front and back shocks and mabey the springs if you can give me codes

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
okay are they kingsprings so you can give me some code names, 400 sounds fair if its what im after i dont think the ute rear spirings will fit but ill buy the front and back shocks and mabey the springs if you can give me codes

Pedders front springs.... No idea what the backs are they are yellow, but couldnt find a code, Ill have another look shortly.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Pedders front springs.... No idea what the backs are they are yellow, but couldnt find a code, Ill have another look shortly.

Cant find a code for the front springs, and the back one is halfed ripped off leavong "240L" which comes back to an old pedders part number for "low" sports rider coil.
The front will be the same coils to. Im not sure how lows these are, as they came as spares with the ute, and are no use to me as im going raised springs.
Its a full strut assembly, so you wont need a spring compressor or anything to install the front ones yourself.

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
okay well would you sell just the struts as im after kingsprings because im familair with there terms. if so give us a weight and size and i can work out prices

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
okay well would you sell just the struts as im after kingsprings because im familair with there terms. if so give us a weight and size and i can work out prices

I'd prefer to sell the kit well as a kit lol.
I will seperate front from rears. BUT the front springs go with the struts, its a complete setup with strut tops, strut, shock and spring, im not pulling them apart.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux