Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Other] WTB: VXR8 Speedo/Gauge Cluster

Blitz HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
ITEM: VXR8 Speedo/Gauge Cluster
Hello,

I realize that the VXR8 is not sold in Aus but I'm hoping someone may have or have information leading to a VXR8 gauge cluster that I may purchase for my project G8 (VE) . I'm looking to take advantage of the newer series having 3 information windows instead of the Series 1 style cluster only having the center DIC. I already have an E3 HSV cluster in my possession that my programmer has been unable to get working properly for US standards, so now I'm on the hunt for the VXR8 cluster which at least has the option of reading out in MPH. I apologize if I'm violating any rules but from what I read it seemed like I was within those rules. I believe there was a moderator that had one of these gauge clusters BUT I see no recent activity on this site. I appreciate any and all positive help in my reaching my goal. Thanks in advance!

CONDITION: Any as long as in good working order for reprogramming

PRICE:

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Shipped to USA please

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Paypal

CONTACT DETAILS: PM me

OTHER INFO: Need this particular in order to do a successful cluster mod using MPH. Going into a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT.

PICTURES: N/A

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
the plugs will not be the same, VE clusters and VX clusters are very different.

Blitz HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT