Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] WTB: VZ 6 disc head unit

kicker12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
ITEM: Looking for a vz 6 disc head unit

CONDITION: Used is good, i don't mind if the fascia is scratched or in bad condition, so long as it works it is fine (i plan on painting the cover anyway so condition of it in terms of aesthetics is irrelevant)

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Im willing to pick up and drive to you wherever, preferably not further than say an hours drive. i will be willing to accept postage from other areas if seller is willing and of course i i will pay postage.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash, or bank transfer whichever suits the seller

CONTACT DETAILS: feel free to pm me or reply on this forum and we can work things out from there.

Cheers guys (apologies to the mods, i made a post of this earlier but without the format because i rushed it a little and didn't read the guidelines until after i submitted:embarrass, sorry guys i just wanted to get an ad up asap-hope y'all forgive me :beer chug: hope this post is more acceptable.

Thanks again!

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
hey mate, iv got a vy 6 stacker, are they the same?
Its still fitted to the car but im looking to pull it out in a few weeks. If you want it im surea 6 pack of draught and someone to help me drink it is payment enough haha

kicker12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
haha mate that sounds brilliant, yeah iv'e read around the VY will go straight into the VZ as long as you have code i beleive?