Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] WTB VZ Calais Black Leather Drivers Seat

MAG00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Calais
DESCRIPTION: Wanted to Buy

ITEM: VZ Calais Black Leather Drivers Seat

CONDITION: Good condition

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Will travel within SA to pick up, may travel to Victoria, happy to pay for freight.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash/PayPal/Bank Deposit/whatever suits you best

CONTACT DETAILS: Text on 0411854445

OTHER INFO:

Looking at buying a VZ Calais in the next few days, but the drivers seat has seen better days (tear on the outside padding in the normal spot, suede pocket on the back has broken clips).

So, I am looking to buy a replacement drivers seat! Not after a full set for now, the rest of the seats seem fine.

If anyone can help me out with a replacement drivers seat, that would be great. If you have one for sale or have seen one floating around, please let me know.

I am happy to pay for it to be freighted from interstate, providing your price is reasonable.

Must be from a VZ Calais, same style as the picture below, with side airbags etc. May as well just be the full seat with rails and electrics.

9_m.jpg

If you have one, name your price. Looking to spend up to $300 (including freight if needed).

Thanks!

MAG00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Calais
Bump! Alternatively, if you know of a black leather cover + black suede insert then I am happy to buy that!