Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] WTB VZ/VY Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothem92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
ITEM: The Center console upper and lower, Pocket below the headunit, Speedo Dash surround, Piece around the gearstick (auto), 2x interior door hands. And glovebox skin. Power window buttons/console. Factory colour.

CONDITION: New or Used

PRICE: $400-500? ONO

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Will pickup.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pickup.

CONTACT DETAILS: 04 17 71 71 16, PM, [email protected]

OTHER INFORMATION: I dont want the aircon buttons or hazards piece. or the speedo. just the surround. But i do what the power window button/electronic box... And only 2 switches as for a ute. I dont need any of the rubber bits in the lower console. (piece in cupholder, piece below pocket, and piece next to power window buttons.) And only the glovebox skin. not entire glovebox.

Would rather buy all at once.

Photos will show what i want to buy. I dont want the crossed out bits. And i want the factory ones no painted bits etc. could only find theses custom ones as a example.

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 629
  • dash 2.jpg
    dash 2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 768

Gothem92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
bump, will buy pieces individually. just give me a price.

Gothem92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Bumpie. need pieces, any pieces ever 1 bit. my interior sucks =/

zacrach83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
Hey mate,

I have the lower console, pocket below head unit, speedo dash surround, piece around gearstick (auto)
2x Satin door handles, and probably have glovebox skin (will have to check) The upper console i have is for climate control
so will not be any good to you. They are out of an 03 Vy ss dash.
I am located in Sydney too so would have to work out postage if you are interested.
May be able to get the upper console but not entirely sure the color would match to the ss bits.

Cheers.

Gothem92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Hey mate,

I have the lower console, pocket below head unit, speedo dash surround, piece around gearstick (auto)
2x Satin door handles, and probably have glovebox skin (will have to check) The upper console i have is for climate control
so will not be any good to you. They are out of an 03 Vy ss dash.
I am located in Sydney too so would have to work out postage if you are interested.
May be able to get the upper console but not entirely sure the color would match to the ss bits.

Cheers.

Hey mate, Thats great anything is a start. Any damages to it or just general wear and tear? How much do you want for all that? i'm located at 4520.

Also does that include the power windows piece or you getting that out of a sedan?

My sister lives in sydney, so i might be able to work something out. Unless its easier for you to just put it all in a box and send it off and i pay a bit more.

Cheers for your reply.
Chris

Last edited:

zacrach83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
Hey mate,

Everything is in good condition, no cracks or anything. This is out of a sedan but i may have a ute
power window switch around somewhere.
I am a bit unorganized at the moment but if you pm me your email address i will send pics of all the pieces.
It is up to you, i am happy to box it and send it to you or if you want to work something out with your sister then that is fine too.
I also have a leather center console lid and a leather handbrake and auto shifter cover if you are interested. Also a leather steering wheel (just the outer ring)
Let me know your email, i will check if i have the switch and if you are happy with the condition of everything i will sort out a price. Will try and get it all sorted this weekend but will get back to you definitely by Monday.
Cheers.

Gothem92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Hey mate,

I've just confirmed everything with Zac as of today and was just about to get this threat closed.

Thanks anyway for your time.

Cheers
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.