Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF hostage situation in sydney!!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Be careful about the "Lone Wolf" meme, can apply to anybody that dislike some the Gov is doing and this thread is full of disagreements. An example is, if you do not like what the current administration is doing, you can be called a "Lone Wolf" because you are against the establishment. How many times have anybody used words of harm to show their discontent as a figure of speech? Lawyers/Politicians eat that crap up !

To me that is carpet/blanket label to target anybody that disagree. Caution on what you say and when you say it.

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Absolutely agree 100%.

I'm so over the politically correct brigade bending us all over for their hand wringing world view where everyone holds hands and sings together. Reality aint that and it is about time the politically correct left started paying the price for what they have done.

The problem is the right is just as bad as the left with the added bonus that the right is crewing the average hard working citizen as well.

Our current PM is the slipperiest one yet. People just can't see past the quirky (fake) smile.

I'm watching Little with interest. he's already had the left drop some of the loony stuff as not been important. It's a good start.

edit: A great example of the hard work our current PM does http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11397320 Keeping your head in the sand and ignoring the issues won't make them go away!

All he seems interested in is changing the god damn flag because he wants something for his legacy. Planning his retirement already me thinks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Be careful about the "Lone Wolf" meme, can apply to anybody that dislike some the Gov is doing and this thread is full of disagreements. An example is, if you do not like what the current administration is doing, you can be called a "Lone Wolf" because you are against the establishment. How many times have anybody used words of harm to show their discontent as a figure of speech? Lawyers/Politicians eat that crap up !

To me that is carpet/blanket label to target anybody that disagree. Caution on what you say and when you say it.

Back off the sauce dude...

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Did anyone else hear about this on the news the other day. Man charged over vandalism of Lindt Cafe in Sydney's Martin Place, windows smashed with rocks - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) Its seems a bit strange that this man was able to throw rocks through the windows that we were told are bullet proof glass.

I thought EXACTLY that.

That mongrel should have been taken out by snipers in the first hour.
No way anybody can tell me bullets aimed at his head and chest would have not got through the glass that was or still is there.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Correct me if im wrong, but the Lindt windows were never bullet proof?

the Ch7 building is/was.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Did anyone else hear about this on the news the other day. Man charged over vandalism of Lindt Cafe in Sydney's Martin Place, windows smashed with rocks - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) Its seems a bit strange that this man was able to throw rocks through the windows that we were told are bullet proof glass.

The bullet proof windows were in the channel 7 vantage point where the surveillance was, not the cafe. This was the only place a sniper had a view into the cafe that was obscured.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
they didnt know if he was the only gunman