Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF is that thing?

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 by VX Acclaim Wagon Series II 2001 & 2002
I was thinking, yeah well special effects could do this but at the last moment when the thing accelerates vertically and is out of sight in a split second I started to wonder.
https://gtv.org/video/id=5feee42987fabe2daf2e78e9
The beam seems to send down an energy pulse and then something travels back up it in the zoomed footage. Has Scotty perfected the transporter?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Cool. Unfortunately I have no doubt @shane_3800 will be able to disprove the UFO theory with simple Youtube diagnosis.

Clearly the obvious answer is an advanced human race aka bigfoot!

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Cool. Unfortunately I have no doubt @shane_3800 will be able to disprove the UFO theory with simple Youtube diagnosis.

Clearly the obvious answer is an advanced human race aka bigfoot!

Yea it was clearly a real UFO, lol.
I've seen more convincing evidence than that video.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I‘ve heard they were beaming the last batch of Biden postal votes but saw some Trump supporters approaching so needed to make a hasty exit.

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yea it was clearly a real UFO, lol.
I've seen more convincing evidence than that video.
The thing that really had me wondering is if you watch the zoomed up section as the light blob travels back up it leaves a "smoke" trail and given the apparent distance it seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to creating that smoke effect.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
if you believe that's real then i have a bridge from Milson's point to Dawes point for sale, cheaper for cash!

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Photos don't lie, do they ? Well, back early last century they didn't.

But with CGI, social media, fake news and conspiracy theories, if you see 'something' up close personally , be it a Yowie, drop-bear, alien or Jesus, keep your observations to yourself, otherwise you will be classified a nutter ............ and rightly so.

If you see me wearing a colander on my head, which I have started to do, it keeps COVID at bay and prevents belief in faked videos.
Nothing wrong there, I'm OK.

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
Photos don't lie, do they ? Well, back early last century they didn't.

But with CGI, social media, fake news and conspiracy theories, if you see 'something' up close personally , be it a Yowie, drop-bear, alien or Jesus, keep your observations to yourself, otherwise you will be classified a nutter ............ and rightly so.

If you see me wearing a colander on my head, which I have started to do, it keeps COVID at bay and prevents belief in faked videos.
Nothing wrong there, I'm OK.
I have magic rocks for sale that are guaranteed to keep you safe from bear attacks anywhere in Australia. I know they work because I've been carrying one for ten years now and never been attacked by a bear. I'm pretty sure they'll work for covid too since I haven't had that either.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
If you see me wearing a colander on my head, which I have started to do, it keeps COVID at bay.

Does it also protect you from 5g ?

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Hasn't everybody realised by now how realistic machine learning and real time deep fake videos can be with todays current technology?

Imaging in how much better deep fake videos will be in say 10 years, when they can video anyone saying anything and make it look and sound like whoever they want... with more realistic CGI backdrops than the latest Star Wars. You could have Karen from Bunnings ranting whatever she likes but you'll see and hear the new presidential hopeful, Chelsea Clinton in the video.

Aliens? pfft, this deep fake stuff is really the "dark side of the force" technology, something that the dumb among us (=Trump supporters) will lap up:eek:

And just to refresh some what todays current tech provides, heres a list of the supposed best 10 deep fakes :p