Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF is that thing?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It's interesting you find it acceptable for business people to lie/steal and cheat.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
It's interesting you find it acceptable for business people to lie/steal and cheat.

Thats how it has been for longer than recorded history. We've all seen what happens when people try and change it.

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 by VX Acclaim Wagon Series II 2001 & 2002
Well there was another post a while back asking if we had reached peak stupidity yet. Going by the number of people that think Biden, who couldn't get 50 people to a rally unless they were Trump supporters there trolling him, got less than 1500 views on line for his acceptance speech and can barely string a sentence together without the biggest teleprompter ever seen and Dr. Jill propping him up, suddenly had the largest voter turn out in history I guess we have.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Well there was another post a while back asking if we had reached peak stupidity yet. Going by the number of people that think Biden, who couldn't get 50 people to a rally unless they were Trump supporters there trolling him, got less than 1500 views on line for his acceptance speech and can barely string a sentence together without the biggest teleprompter ever seen and Dr. Jill propping him up, suddenly had the largest voter turn out in history I guess we have.

People weren't voting for Biden but rather against Trump.

Who cares they're both dick heads.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
People weren't voting for Biden but rather against Trump.

Who cares they're both dick heads.

Probably the most accurate statement you have made and spot on. People voted for the Democratic nominee because in the US the majority only ever vote blue or red, if you don't like one you vote for the other.

Biden only won the Democratic nomination because of the current climate, had it not been for Covid19 it is most probable that the Democrats would have chosen a different nominee in the Primaries and there is also a good chance Trump would have won another term because the economy was chugging along nicely.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I think Aussie Trev loves Holdens tbh.

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 by VX Acclaim Wagon Series II 2001 & 2002
I think Aussie Trev loves Holdens tbh.
It'd be pretty senseless being on this site if I didn't. GM though, not just Holden. Had a range of GM products over the years and can't see me changing any time soon, except I probably won't get my choice of hearse.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
It'd be pretty senseless being on this site if I didn't. GM though, not just Holden. Had a range of GM products over the years and can't see me changing any time soon, except I probably won't get my choice of hearse.
i think what Shane said flew over your head. Personally I think it was unkind.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
i think what Shane said flew over your head. Personally I think it was unkind.
And Shane or the moderators should remove that comment...
It’s unkind towards at least two people...