Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF is with these clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Yeah I get that happening quite alot... *makes mental note - must replace supercharged guard badges with EcoTec ones... LOL

vy1sv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv ute
nizmovk said:
usually the more responsble the driver, the more he's had to spend hard earned $$ on his car... we tend to be a bit more careful of something if we've had to work for it..

very true :)

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
Charg'd (sexy vn chick lover) said:
cos they are dick heads, not to mention im sure this topic has been covered at least 200 times before
cant say ive ever seen even one thread soley about this kind of behaviour.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
96vscommodore said:
well i had the same problem today with sum wanker in a v8 ford falcon (it was a nice car il give him that). well ne way i was just behind him and i go to over take as he ws doin 40 in a 60 zone. then he decides that i was going to racve him so he matches my speed when all i want to do is pull back into teh left hand lane. get to a set of lights and im thinkin ohh great. lights go green he gets mass wheel spin an smoke peeks sum rubber then flogs it of. meen while im just driving as usal. he turned of at teh next set of lights (only 200m away). well im there thinkin good thats the end of that when a bloody motonike cop pulls up next 2 me and taps tyhe glass. i wind my window down and hes starts yelling at me. "its not a holden first ford race buddy". i go that wasnt me and he just goes next time you wont be so lucky. f uckn hell this piss's me of. blame the P plater for sumin i ddint do! meen while sum utha fuk wit gets jack ****. grrrr.

yeah, thats annoying too, someone will be sitting under the limit, so naturally you go to over take them, then they race ahead (only to slow back down to the speed they were at before!!!)

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
sircruisealotVS said:
cant say ive ever seen even one thread soley about this kind of behaviour.

sensations/andres SS started one a week or two ago and it ended with him getting banned a 2nd time

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
BANGERS88 said:
Ive had this a fair bit in my VR, but ill tell you its nothing compared to the ammount of bogans/noob jockeys that try to race my mate in his nissan 180sx, it's crazy fords,holdens,other japs, and beamers all pull up and start reving. Haha and the funniest bit is you see their head going from the traffic lights to you then back to the lights and as soon as its orange they start ha classic.

racing at the lights can get a bit frustrating (although, hypocritically, i have been known to take off from lights now and again)...but i was talking about in moving traffic, they actually slow down next to you while your driving and match your speed, its pathetic....some friday and saturday nights it'll happen half a dozen times, and im usually on my way to or from work!

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 TT/'13 VF Senator/'11 WM CapriceV/Hayabusa
Its not annoying when you know you'll thrash em. I always give them a warning, like a torque pull on about 1/4 throttle in 3rd without kicking down into 2nd and it accelerates like a mofo. Love the blower! Another one i like is giving it a quick stab at about 40 kays lighting it up for a split second. They dont wanna play after that...

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
hmmm, wish my car could do that... dam stocky ecotec!

B

Bradg83

I get it in vic all the time... I'll be cruising around in the VN, taking it easy, next thing you know you've got a moron next to you gunning it then backing off, gunning then backing off.... i must admit it used to get me revved up but now will these confiscating laws in vic I've backed off...

At the end of the day, i'd rather have my license and my car than have a d1ck contest with some dropkick.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
IBLOWN said:
Its not annoying when you know you'll thrash em. I always give them a warning, like a torque pull on about 1/4 throttle in 3rd without kicking down into 2nd and it accelerates like a mofo. Love the blower! Another one i like is giving it a quick stab at about 40 kays lighting it up for a split second. They dont wanna play after that...

lol, 9 times out of 10 its almost definately going to be me thrashing them if i actually wanted to. it just aways seems to happen when im really not in the mood for their bullsh*t...and i value my car and life too much, who knows what the jackass in the other car might try to pull.
on exactly the same road as i was speaking about in my story (first post ^) a guy in a falcon got himself killed for racing another ford. from what i could gather (from the papers and looking at the aftermath) they were racing each other at 150k's+, the road merges from two lanes to one, the bloke in the right wouldnt give and the poor bastard in the left lost control trying to get over and skidded across four lanes into a power pole, connecting right into the drivers door, killing him instantly.
its all fun and games till someone gets hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.