Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF is with these clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
i've had it quite a few times too. As of a week ago, i now drive a WRX subaru aswell as the VK SS and have already had an idiot trying to have a run down a hwy over here (perth). i was in the rex and he was in a vp 5l, i just looked at him as if to say "you're a tool" and just kinda shook me head. I was on me way home from work and really wasnt interested.Iive had it heaps in the SS too, sometimes have run em but most of the time i just let em go and ignore em. In the SS i get idiots in ricers etc and in the ricer ( wrx ) i get idiots in commodores/falcons!! the only reason being both are done up/nice cars :ranting:

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
sircruisealotVS said:
yeah, thats annoying too, someone will be sitting under the limit, so naturally you go to over take them, then they race ahead (only to slow back down to the speed they were at before!!!)

and usually these people hate being overtaken by a semi. when i was a semi driver i'd be in a rush to get somewhere and they'd be cruising but there was no way they'd let a semi past. or worse they fly up on you then cut in front only to hit the brakes with a semi on their arse to turn into the next street instead of pulling in behind the truck and taking an extra 5 seconds.

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
nizmovk said:
usually the more responsble the driver, the more he's had to spend hard earned $$ on his car... we tend to be a bit more careful of something if we've had to work for it..
unless mummy and daddy have pain for it!

also, i had a bloke in one the model before the ea-ed. damn cant remember the model code. either way i took off at the lights and he decided to give the boot and race me, great.... i was in a pidssed off mood so i just drove a bit harder than normal. nothing amazing, no warp speed 10!. so i get sick of this bloke being a wanker, so i pull off the road and up a side street. the guy follows me up my arse all the way. so i slowwwwwww right down at each speed bump and just be a sunday driver. then i come in to the main street of my home town and decide i want some grog or something of the kind and so pull in a parking space. the bloke slows down expecting me to jump in my car again and race him more. he realises that its not going to happen and so speeds offgoing on the wrong side of a roundabout!
tool!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
IBLOWN said:
Its not annoying when you know you'll thrash em. I always give them a warning, like a torque pull on about 1/4 throttle in 3rd without kicking down into 2nd and it accelerates like a mofo. Love the blower! Another one i like is giving it a quick stab at about 40 kays lighting it up for a split second. They dont wanna play after that...

i'd still play.

Funny how many drivers have insunated on here that they have quick cars.

Most all in 6's...sad really.

As for wankers who pull up beside, i find alot of them are in wrx's and platers in commodores..why do 6 cylinder morons always think they have some sort of chance. Hilarious when you see sa guy giving it to his 6, while my tacho doesn't go past 2400.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
minux said:
i'd still play.

As for wankers who pull up beside, i find alot of them are in wrx's and platers in commodores..why do 6 cylinder morons always think they have some sort of chance. Hilarious when you see sa guy giving it to his 6, while my tacho doesn't go past 2400.

some people are just ********s. i reckon a lot of people that race something they know will beat them do it as some sort of benchmark. they probably just want to see what their car is like up against something far more superior.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
minux said:
i'd still play.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
so so true....

i had a magna and a EL XR8 on the first night i got my clubby a couple of weeks back think they had a chance....

i'm not claiming i have a really fast car....its a stock HSV VXII Clubsport R8 for now :whistling
but why do ppl is 6's or done up 4's think they have a chance
i never used to drive around in my VT V6 trying to race v8s or wrx....i just knew my role in the food chain so to speak :p

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
honestly i think ppl that do this need to have a close call with a semi or a bus sumfin that will really fuk em i im not saying crash but just be so close they **** em selves maby then they will wake up. i have even gotten it in my car wen i had my L's my mum was in the car next to me and this tool in a vr wanted to go me and i just started laughing. and took off like a granny.

wen ppl do that i just cruz slow off the mark slow to the speed limit slow to do everything and you just ignore them wind the window up or turn the stereo up.

there are to many ppl like that to get all pissed off with them its easier to just turn the music up and just cruz hell slow down to 50 or pull over and make a fone call. or pretend to, ring a mate and tell them bout the wanker laugh it off then keep going. and if your in the right lane get into the turning lane at the next oportunity and change your course or do a u turn then another so you put cars between you.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
minux said:
Hilarious when you see sa guy giving it to his 6, while my tacho doesn't go past 2400.

roflmao... thats even funnier than the P-Plate BuggySport incident... what sixes have you whipped at 2400 rpm ?

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
my missus was sitting at lights and a car full of girls started yelling at her to race from their japbox. so she did. she kicked their arse and when they finally caught up they were yelling for her to pull over so they could fight her WTF

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
vlv8vic said:
if they are revving it then they are probably using the clutch, they can be busted for that, something to do with failing to have control. also noise etc etc.

they do it around here too. the back of the car is always a good inch lower than the front, you can just see their wigga cap over the dash and oh i almost forgot they will undoubtedly have stockies on the back. cool dudes arent they?!
Yep, i've seen them around this area too, always the interceptors on the back.
Heaps in port fairy, dunno what it is about that place...:whistling

Status
Not open for further replies.