Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF is with these clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
as minux said, if youve had to work your arse off to get a mid 90's commodore to go fast you need to reconsider your career..

some people don't just earn money then take their car to the mechanics and say "make car special, here's money, i worked my ass off for it."

some people actually work on their OWN cars and engineer bits and pieces, and spend countless hours and nights working their asses off in their garages to get their cars to be special to drive, regardless of how comfortable/uncomfortable they are financially.

oh, and i've also never seen a lawnmower engine that can pull a vs into the 12's? has anyone else?

Last edited:

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
...and whats with the d1ckheads that are always yelling out "smoke em up" or **** like that. dont get me wrong i like burnouts as much as the next guy but they always say it when your in the most stupidest places to do it like in the middle of town or around peoples houses, and these wankers think that tyres and fuel are free, it pisses me off because the guys yelling it out are the type who dont even have cars they just walk around the local ghettos coz they dont have a job, and whats worse is when you say no they start taunting you and calling you a pussy, i bought a vp 5ltr a little while ago and i have had nothing but trouble with people like this... also my vp looks like a stocker 6 (white,15in hubcaps,not lowered) the only thing that gives it away are the v8 5.0 badges on the front gaurds which ill be removing so i dont usually get ppl wanting to race me on the highway. gotta love a sleeper:sleeping:

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
87rb30devil said:
...and whats with the d1ckheads that are always yelling out "smoke em up" or **** like that. dont get me wrong i like burnouts as much as the next guy
yea im the same, i hate it, give me a set of stokies and a skid pan and i'll show you a dirty big burnout but not on the street. when ppl say it to me i let them know i got an 8 and if there willing to supplie me with 2 new tyres and the fuel i'll be more then happy to rip it up! lol haven't had anyone agree to it yet. i'll be f*&ked if im gonna fork out my own cash just to show these wankers what its like to be able to spin the wheels.

with ppl trying to race me, i don't really care unless it's something worthwhile and there at least 30+ years of age and instigate the race other then that i drive as normal.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
heeno said:
i got an 8 and if there willing to supplie me with 2 new tyres and the fuel i'll be more then happy to rip it up!

i say the same thing and people always promise me tyres but never come through with it and once they did and they were already at the wear marks... i said mate they arnt gunna last 30 seconds!

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
87rb30devil said:
once they did and they were already at the wear marks... i said mate they arnt gunna last 30 seconds!

yea i must say i've had a few mates like that, and they only ever have 1 stockie...sorry but i have an LSD i need 2 of em not 1:yeah: that sh!ts em cuz most of the time they have just run to their car and ripped out there spare

Skid Pattern

Artwork on the road!
Reaction score
G'day everyone.......

VZ-Rob said:
:yeah: I cruise hghway 8 every week and damnn! this is a nuts tradition out west there.
You forgot after the pass lane ...the other vehicle slows down around 5-7kmph below the speed limit again.:ranting:

Yep,....you got that right mate.......
Makes you wonder dose'nt it?.......

Skids.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
VP_Luke said:
some people don't just earn money then take their car to the mechanics and say "make car special, here's money, i worked my ass off for it."

some people actually work on their OWN cars and engineer bits and pieces, and spend countless hours and nights working their asses off in their garages to get their cars to be special to drive, regardless of how comfortable/uncomfortable they are financially.

oh, and i've also never seen a lawnmower engine that can pull a vs into the 12's? has anyone else?

i cant be sure, but i think you are agreeing with me? i just dont get the lawnmower part.

i also do all the work on my car, and love doing it. i dont consider it 'working my arse off' though because it is something i enjoy and am doing for myself.

its a matter of what material object you wish to put on the highest pedistall. what annoyed me is that the hero assumed id actually wanna go and 'work my arse off' on my car just to converse with him. the point i was making is that it doesnt work that way, we acheive differently different things.
Still, if he has to show off how hard he has worked by endangering others then thats his call.
anyway, i have to go work my arse of re-tiling the laundry (i hate tiling, but am not the "have money do tiles" person.):)

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
minux said:
Agree there, what makes me laugh more is when peopel think others are intimated by a 15 second s/cd V6 commodore:whistling

Quite a few holdens actually :)

I have to say today was my proudest day of all. Same group of ******** idiotic P Platers driving at over 70 km/h(estimated speed) in my lovely little suburb. Decided to give the brother a call and see how we can go catching them. He setup just around the corner they come flying around and 3 in a row bam bam bam 76 in a 50 zone, 81 in a 50 zone and 68 in a 50 zone. It was the funniest thing i have ever seen, at least now the kids across the road can safely play with their footy. :) People should be more wary of who they abuse when a little bit of advice such as slow down is given, you never know who may be a policeperson or related to one,

Damn Right!!!!! like the time i was riding my peewee 50 down the road in a quiet suburb. was all good till the nice man gardening in his front garden wipped out the badge........ oh ****!

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 TT/'13 VF Senator/'11 WM CapriceV/Hayabusa
VP_Luke said:

Thats what i meant. My car is not a ''cheque book car'' all the work was done by myself, money has nothing to do with it. Thats what ''working my ass off'' means.

Status
Not open for further replies.