Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF is with these clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
ok, im gunna have my rant, this has been pissing me off for a while now.
whats with these clowns who seem to think because your driving a "flash looking car" (to use my old mans words) that you want to race them.
i cop it all the time, some fool will race up beside you and match your speed, then start reving their car, lurching back and forth trying to get you to race them. some even start yelling out their window and carrying on like a tool.
the worst part about this whole thing is 90% of the time its a fellow commy driver, and its a shame to think there are so many d*ckheads driving a commodore like that and giving us all a bad rep.
ive had one very close call with one of these clowns before, almost having an accident with them. i was on my way home and a red vs started doing the usual stuff, trying to get me to race him. he was in the left lane, myself in the right. he'd been matching my speed for a while and i was coming up to my street where i needed to turn left, so i tryed to slow down to get behind him...he slowed down to, i speed up and tryed to get infront of him...he thought it was on and planted it...so i slammed on the brakes (i was almost at my street by now) and i turned into the left lane...then he slams on his brakes! and i almost run up the back of him.
its stupid sh*t like this that just rubs me the wrong way, if you wanna race someone, go down to the track, dont endanger everyone else with your stupidity.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
cos they are dick heads, not to mention im sure this topic has been covered at least 200 times before

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
hey, there's people like that everywhere. nothin you can legally do unfortunately

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Hahahah someone did that to me in a Corolla today.. Loser..

Lol.. He revved the piece of ****, I gave him a rev back.. He chirped off the mark (manual, not KW) and went forward fast, whilst I accelerated like I normally would..

It was stock too.. I wouldn't risk the fine, points, license and car confiscation on a shitty car like that in close to peak hour traffic..

totq

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais 3.8, Raptor S/C
sounds too familiar sircruise.
one of the reasons why i don't concentrate too much on my car's "looks".
i was on the logan motorway towards brissy, a vr/vs ute catches up next to me, the passenger had his window all down with his arm hanging out the window, like a tool.
so i slowed down, then sped up, of course the tools did the same.
so i wound down my window and the back window so the tools could see the kids in the back to signal i am not interested, shook my head saying no, and guess what? because they are tools, they don't understand.
it is most likely these tools have just got their licence, the car they're trying to race with is in no condition to do so, worst is the car looks like their parents car!
if the kids were not with me that day, i would have pulled over, and if they had done the same i would have introduced them to my cricket bat in the boot.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
if they are revving it then they are probably using the clutch, they can be busted for that, something to do with failing to have control. also noise etc etc.

they do it around here too. the back of the car is always a good inch lower than the front, you can just see their wigga cap over the dash and oh i almost forgot they will undoubtedly have stockies on the back. cool dudes arent they?!

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
well i had the same problem today with sum wanker in a v8 ford falcon (it was a nice car il give him that). well ne way i was just behind him and i go to over take as he ws doin 40 in a 60 zone. then he decides that i was going to racve him so he matches my speed when all i want to do is pull back into teh left hand lane. get to a set of lights and im thinkin ohh great. lights go green he gets mass wheel spin an smoke peeks sum rubber then flogs it of. meen while im just driving as usal. he turned of at teh next set of lights (only 200m away). well im there thinkin good thats the end of that when a bloody motonike cop pulls up next 2 me and taps tyhe glass. i wind my window down and hes starts yelling at me. "its not a holden first ford race buddy". i go that wasnt me and he just goes next time you wont be so lucky. f uckn hell this piss's me of. blame the P plater for sumin i ddint do! meen while sum utha fuk wit gets jack ****. grrrr.

nizmovk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK wagon
usually the more responsble the driver, the more he's had to spend hard earned $$ on his car... we tend to be a bit more careful of something if we've had to work for it..

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 Toyota Starlet GT, turbo.
Ive had this a fair bit in my VR, but ill tell you its nothing compared to the ammount of bogans/noob jockeys that try to race my mate in his nissan 180sx, it's crazy fords,holdens,other japs, and beamers all pull up and start reving. Haha and the funniest bit is you see their head going from the traffic lights to you then back to the lights and as soon as its orange they start ha classic.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
its fuc kin anoying thats what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.