Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTS: VT Calais 16 x 7 Mags

Brett

Legend
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
For sale or swap a set of 4 VT Calais wheels. I'm not too sure what their worth maybe acouple hundred or throw some offers my way. The rims are 16 x 7 inch and are in pretty good condition one has alittle bit of gutter rash not very bad though and the tyres arent road worthy, bald in parts, probably only good for a good burnout or two.

I'll swap them for something maybe a 17 inch LCD computer screen, a nitro powered off road buggy or possibly a pocket bike. I have a VT 5litre Calais and a VS ute so maybe parts of interest for either of them.
I wouldnt really want to post them because of the size ,weight and cost to the buyer but if someone was really keen and wanted to organise and pay for freight im sure something could be worked out.

I'm live in Gladstone QLD which is probably too out of reach for most anyway.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want a phone number etc.
Thanks.

SA400002.JPG

Bubbaj247

VTR247
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT ACCLAIM II
DAM MAN, I Need Some Mags, and i just sold my pocket bike, it clocked up to 70Km/H

Brett

Legend
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
There still available, im not in any real rush to get rid of them, but i would really prefer to swap for something i mentioned above if possible.