Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

X-force varex exhaust remote system

Custimize

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx ss
Is there any one out there with varex remote controlled exhaust system on there Vx as or similar I'm looking at fitting one but I haven't Hurd much about them do they make a good deep note ?

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
If you want a real exhaust go hit up the exhaust guy in my signature. He's in Bunbury. Xforce is cheap for a reason.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Is there any one out there with varex remote controlled exhaust system on there Vx as or similar I'm looking at fitting one but I haven't Hurd much about them do they make a good deep note ?

I don't have Varex closing thingy but have the same mufflers, yes they do make a good deep note. Lots of info about Varex posted already though if you do a quick search of this forum.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
The "adjustable" Varex I have isn't a muffler, it's essentially just a straight pipe with a valve at the end. Doesn't make it any louder or quieter until you shut the valve.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Nah, it's been on the car for at least 4 years. That's the point I guess, it's really loud when it's open and quiet when you shut it. It does have the gas redirection deal when the valve is shut, but it's really more of a case of just reducing flow, as my car won't boost properly when it's shut.

Vz SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SSV Redline
Same as my mates and they went on less than a month ago