Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

xbox 360 live

Moff

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais II 5.7 HBD....Ve Sportswagon 60th
hey guys have been playin a bit of xbox live recently and get tired of talking to yanks all the time.How many of u guys play live? and what games do u play? I have forza 2 , Saints Row and Juiced 2 ..so yeah hit me up with ure gamertag name if any 1 wanna play or do some drifting etc :dance:

Moff

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais II 5.7 HBD....Ve Sportswagon 60th
ok ill add u my gamertag is moffanizial also, any 1 else? more the merrier as far as im concerned ..just gettin into juiced 2 pretty good game the monaro and the xr 8 are in there

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Ill add ya gren... play call of duty when im bored
Havnt been playin at all last few weeks though

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
I bought a 360 three days ago. Gamertag is alexwiese I only have Forza 2, BioShock and that Pinata game at the moment. This town has no games.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Ahaha, you obviously got Forza and Viva Piniata with the console. Forza's a keeper, but Viva's a thrower...

My GT is iSTELTHYi

Usually play Forza2. I have COD4, Burnout Paradise, Test Drive Unlimited and Saints row (plus a few other **** ones) but rarely play these.

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
Yeah Forza is great for a freebie. Been playing it non-stop since i got it plus it has a Monaro in it. I bought COD4 and Saints Row, Gears of War, Project Gothem Racing and a couple of others off ebay the other day just waiting for them to arrive now. Downloaded a demo of Burnout Paradise on Live and wasn't really that impressed with it. Thinking about getting Halo 3 as well as people i have talked to think its the duck's guts. I've only had a 360 for a few days but already sick of playing online with yanks.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I've found a few good ones. But theres one guy i always used to race with him and his friends (Even gave me a car just cause he tuned it awesome, and i couldn't beat it lol) and now every time i try to join his games, it wont let me. I can join the other 5 people no problems, just not him.

I usually stick to Forza, although i do sometimes get in the mood for saints row (with the excitement of the pending release of GTA in a few weeks)