Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

xbox 360 live

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Its fun, but not worth $100.

Good that i can use the wheel for it tho. But its not a game that has re playability like forza does.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Ohhh ok, well considering my xbox is chipped and itll only cost me $10 ill prob end up getting it lol

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah you can... well its not CHIPPED as such, its a firmware upgrade, cost me $50, everything still functions exactly the same.
All updates work and online play works fine
Only difference is you can play burned games :D

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
Yeah you can... well its not CHIPPED as such, its a firmware upgrade, cost me $50, everything still functions exactly the same.
All updates work and online play works fine
Only difference is you can play burned games :D

Whats the firmware called? I've seen devices for resetting the DVD-ROM firmware online.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Ive been playing Lost Oddessey non stop. I hated it at first but now i want to see the ending.

Im on Call of Duty alot so yeah chances are ill be playing that.

I thought about getting my 360 "chipped" but Im paranoid about the Red Ring of Death, or RRoD or RRoL whatever you wanna call it, so id rather not stuff up my warranty.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whats the firmware called? I've seen devices for resetting the DVD-ROM firmware online.

Couldnt tell ya mate, i just rung up a dude and said do it. and he did it lol

I thought about getting my 360 "chipped" but Im paranoid about the Red Ring of Death, or RRoD or RRoL whatever you wanna call it, so id rather not stuff up my warranty.

I was a bit worried about that too man, but i left it for about 4 months, and never had a problem with it so thought itd be ok, and even doubled checked with the guy, and he said he can reflash it to the standard firmware and also put on a new warrenty seal so it looks like it hasnt been touched and then can take it to where ya bought it and demand a new one :p

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
dont tell me about the red rings of death. i have had mine 2 years and last week it died. sending off tomorow to get fixed. at least its being repaired for free.

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
dont tell me about the red rings of death. i have had mine 2 years and last week it died. sending off tomorow to get fixed. at least its being repaired for free.

2 years is bloody good for an early model isn't it?

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yeah it was inevitable. 2 years, sounds like a release batch. I learnt my lesson from the first xbox and waited. Ive got a new Falcon xbox and reports say they are a lot better. Hell i had mine on for 10 hours today. If that didnt heat the poor bugger up i dont know what will.

I wanna finish Lost Oddesey so i can return it and get my 100 bucks back so i can get a new tattoo. EB games FTW.