Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xbox 360 still got the RROD?

tHe_sTiG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Well, simple question... should I go for an Xbox 360 or PS3? I've tried both and like the 360, mainly because of Forza Motorsport 3 (and the upcoming Forza 4).

I'm more concerned here about the infamous Red Ring Of Death... is the new 360 "slim" still plagued with that problem? Or have Microsoft ironed out the nightmare? If not, that would be a good enough reason to get a PS3...

Help please...?

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
yeh the slims go alright hey, they panned out the cooling problems with the slim, i havent heard any major flaws with them yet but im not sayin ther better then the ps3 they are both the same..ive got both but i use the ps3 far more then the ps3

ive only got 1 game for the xbox...forza 3 that is all thats needed with that console fantastic game looking forward for #4

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Need for speed shift 1 and 2, racedriver grid, dirt 2 and 3 and formula 1 are also good.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Ive had 4 xboxes since they came out only the first one ever had red rings. All the other i either sold or swapped.

Forza 3 is an awesome game almost makes me want to buy another 360 for no. 4 F1 2010/2011 is very good if you like f1 cars

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
i love my ps3.. but i do wish i had forza :(

T-rex

Reaction score
Members Ride
4 Banger Hilux
I had a 360, and I do wish I still had it for some exclusive games like Forza or Halo, but if you plan on lots of online the PS3 is better because they don't stinge you on a membership fee each year, and I find theres a lot less ########s.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I had a 360, and I do wish I still had it for some exclusive games like Forza or Halo, but if you plan on lots of online the PS3 is better because they don't stinge you on a membership fee each year, and I find theres a lot less ########s.

The membership fee is 50 bucks a year and you get a better service.