Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xbox in my VS q's

Avi8or

Luxo-barging
Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice 6L
Those chipped Xbox's are good bang for ya buck arent they. I run a Xecuter 3 chip and 120G HD. Free games for me :dance: It would be great to have in the car hooked up to the stereo, Do you run XB media centre??

Yeah they are great :yeah: But i'm not running XB media centre on it as of yet, might later on.

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
How much do one of these mod'd xbox's cost ???

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
Now that 360 is out the original Xboxes will be dirt cheap, so I'm lookin to get one modded for Linux too

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
Armin Van Buuren is a DJ, who suposably did the theme for the TV Show "24". Those words from my signature are from the intro of the song spoken by Jack Bauer from 24. The songs called "Longest Day of my Life".

aah, i thought you were saying that van bueren was kiefer sutherland or something

boomnvn

SOLDER, NO CRIMP.
Reaction score
Website
www.KungFuKustoms.com
Members Ride
VT Exec S1 V6
I'm gonna be looking at buying another xbox for my wagon with a big arse flip down screen in the boot area, jus so we can lift the tailgate, pull up a deck chair, and play v8 supercars 3. "duff man says: oooooooh yeahhhh" (thrusts pelvis)

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
so one of those $40 JayCar invertors can do the trick for a laptop or anything no sweat?? i would love to get 2 of them, wire them into the loom and put them at the back under each front seat so they're accesable to the rear seats :yeah: easy to do?? just simple to get them into the loom?? and would it be bad to leave in the whole time?? even if u turned it off at the external swtich?? cheers :D

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
Just make sure the alternator and battery are up to it, I only run one inverter and only one item at a time

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
yeah had a think about it :p one would do the trick, power cords can reach across the seats if needed :p would be handy

RoboticCherry-Coke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais S1
Yeah they are great :yeah: But i'm not running XB media centre on it as of yet, might later on.

i am running evox dashboard with XB media centre on my chipped xbox with a 120gb harddrive, XB media centre is fantastic.

as for people talking about chipping xboxs there is a cheap method called softmodding, i have done it before and it works well, not as good as a chip IMO but it works.