Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xenon lights for VE

areef

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais VE V6 2007
Hi Guys,

Do anyone know where I can get fixed Xenon lights for my Calais VE 2007 (V6)..... the hologen headlights sucks....

Thanks,

Arif

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
OMG! you can't find Xenon lights !!

in my country EVERY single peice of **** on the road have xenon light
and it SUCKS !!
they use CRAPY ones so when any car have this light on you Can't see a dame thing !! all the mirros become White and you go blined !!
thats why they are illegal ... but no body gives a **** about it

and I don't know who is the A**Hole how started it (Only one light xenon)
and the othor IS OFF !!!:bang::bang::bang::bang:

a lot of people had accidents (one light = motorbike) and BANG!!

*** ******** ******* ******** **** *** people !!

If you still want to install one make sure you buy a good quality light
and aim it DOWN, and install it on the High Beam Only !!

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
This is what all the people will get if you install a xenon :realangry:realangry:realangry

Attachments

• 02082007.jpg
    02082007.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 801

areef

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais VE V6 2007
I know what is Xenon.....

Hello there,

I know all about Xenon...I just need to know if someone had fixed it in their CALAIS V6 2006-07. Xenon head lights are better than normal craps but should be used only with projector headlamps otherwise you cannot beam it properly (with reflextion headlamps). Also Xenon is recommended to use upto 6000K...anything more makes no sense...... I dont know what you are talking about Xenon's....that people hate them... I dont agree with this>>>>>>

please use a proper Xenon and then comment....In your place I suppose they use Xenon without knowing what it is....there are some people in Dubai as well use them without knowing them and blind other drivers..but most of them know how good they are when used them properly. Most cars in Dubai like BMW which I own....Xenon is standard....there is nothing wrong with it... it's the attitude of some people that needs to be changed who dont know any crap about it........

Good Day.

Arif Hameed

areef

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais VE V6 2007
Also lastly... it is good to install a Xenon for low beam only(H7)...not the otherway round....you need Xenon for driving in better light conditions in the night....not to blind someone by using it for high beam......

Good Dy

Arif

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
hi

It's good to see another arabic face here :)

I was talking about the bad type of xenon... and you don't have to buy a BMW to get xenon as standerd (nissan altima have one) and most of the new car.

the problem is that people are not going to pay 1000 S.R for xenon..
they buy the cheapest ones around with like 200 S.R

if you don't belive me ... pay Dammam a visit and you will know what I was talking about

P.S: AFTERMARKET xenon lights in KSA are ILLEGAL because of what I said earlyer

areef

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais VE V6 2007
Thanks mate. I found a Xenon HID 35watts, 6000k for $800 including fixing from Philips...they are the best so far. I am getting it done next week....Thanks for your assistance...good day bro....

Regards,

Arif Hameed

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Hello there,

I know all about Xenon...I just need to know if someone had fixed it in their CALAIS V6 2006-07. Xenon head lights are better than normal craps but should be used only with projector headlamps otherwise you cannot beam it properly (with reflextion headlamps). Also Xenon is recommended to use upto 6000K...anything more makes no sense...... I dont know what you are talking about Xenon's....that people hate them... I dont agree with this>>>>>>

please use a proper Xenon and then comment....In your place I suppose they use Xenon without knowing what it is....there are some people in Dubai as well use them without knowing them and blind other drivers..but most of them know how good they are when used them properly. Most cars in Dubai like BMW which I own....Xenon is standard....there is nothing wrong with it... it's the attitude of some people that needs to be changed who dont know any crap about it........

Good Day.

Arif Hameed

When Xenon lights are fitted from factory, they are fitted to projector headlights with self levelling systems and lense cleaning systems.

Simply fitting Xenon lights (low beam OR high beam) to a car which did not come with Xenon's standard.. Will create the glare as seen in the picture posted above.

If anything, I agree that Xenons should be fitted for HIGH beam, as they will create better light conditions when you need them for high beam... And your high beams should not be used with other drivers in front of you, so you will not blind anyone.

If you fit them to low beam, you will be blinding every driver you pass at night with the glare.

areef

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais VE V6 2007
I disagree for highbeam use only..... Xenon lights are 3 times better than halogen bulbs and used for driving in the night condition where the street light is not that lit in NSW like in Dubai where there is no real need because the street light are already well lit.

Almost all the luxury cars that comes with Xenon as standard are with low beam only and high beam as an option (even in Australia...please check with BMW's,AUDI's).

Offcourse they are used with projector headlight which will adjust accordingly to the speed of the car (raise up/low automatically). Using Xenon in highbeam will certainly blind any driver when he passes by and halogen is good enough for the highbeam.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I disagree for highbeam use only..... Xenon lights are 3 times better than halogen bulbs and used for driving in the night condition where the street light is not that lit in NSW like in Dubai where there is no real need because the street light are already well lit.

Almost all the luxury cars that comes with Xenon as standard are with low beam only and high beam as an option (even in Australia...please check with BMW's,AUDI's).

Offcourse they are used with projector headlight which will adjust accordingly to the speed of the car (raise up/low automatically). Using Xenon in highbeam will certainly blind any driver when he passes by and halogen is good enough for the highbeam.

But you do not use high beams when other drivers are in front of you anyway... So there is nobody to blind...

Using Xenon lights in your low beams are not only illegal, but it is will simply blind other drivers. VE's do not have a self levelling device in the headlights and they are not designed for Xenon use.

All BMW's, Audi's etc. have Xenon lights fitted for both high and low beam.