Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

xforce cat back for ve ute no front hangers supports?

WhiteSv6Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sidi Sv6 Ute
Hey guys i went to put a cat back exhaust on the other day but when i did it i noticed that at the front of the exhaust ther are to hangers but on my car there is no supports for them to sit in and the stock exhaust didnt have the hangers on it too, have i been given a different models exhaust or not been supplied with the aftermarket supports for it?

Any help would be great :)

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The cat pipes have hangers and the rear mufflers have hangers, there are none in between. I don't know why the system you have would have hanger brackets on the pipes when there is nothing for them to connect to.

WhiteSv6Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sidi Sv6 Ute
The cat pipes have hangers and the rear mufflers have hangers, there are none in between. I don't know why the system you have would have hanger brackets on the pipes when there is nothing for them to connect to.

Yeah I don't understand it as we'll, thinks it why mate traded me it, not fitting nice with flanges of the cats too :/, thanks NAAB anyway

WhiteSv6Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sidi Sv6 Ute
I now share the same dislike you have for xforce systems Not_An_Abba_Fan in the end I just took it all off! When I got to the point of connecting it to the cats it was like 40mm from the cats flanges so I thought I'd try just connect the front section of the system but then the right flange it wouldn't even go over the bolts on the cat so that was enough:bomb:

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Quality systems huh?