Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

XR6 Turbo Daily.

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
This thing is perfection for an XR mate, neat and tidy. Love the colour and the rim combo!
My mate has a N/A BF MK II 6 Speed Manual XR and his older brother has a 350RWKW BA 6 Speed Manual Xr Turbo. I've driven both and they are impressive cars, especially the feeling of hitting boost and breaking traction in 3rd and 4th gear, something I'm definitely not used to...
I've found with both of their cars that their diffs have been a problem, a lot of clunking and general wear and tear. I have heard a lot of similar stories with BA/BF owners..

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
sorry to hear about the rat that damaged your car but least its all fixed.

my mate had a BA XR6T. used to let me drive it, its fun drivin a boosted car. different feeling from a V8

are u a miscer?

yeah some people in the world, but oh well.

hmm miscer? never heard of this.

This thing is perfection for an XR mate, neat and tidy. Love the colour and the rim combo!
My mate has a N/A BF MK II 6 Speed Manual XR and his older brother has a 350RWKW BA 6 Speed Manual Xr Turbo. I've driven both and they are impressive cars, especially the feeling of hitting boost and breaking traction in 3rd and 4th gear, something I'm definitely not used to...
I've found with both of their cars that their diffs have been a problem, a lot of clunking and general wear and tear. I have heard a lot of similar stories with BA/BF owners..

thanks mate, i love the colour to, its not like all the other super bright XR's you see around town.

yeah my dad has a f6 typoohn, pushing around the same power, and i agree hitting boost and keeping traction can get difficult lol.

he has had alot of troubles with his diff and gearbox, its common in the B series, when you starting going over stock power. but go big or go home lol.

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
Got defected on Sunday for bubbling tint and to low, so stock springs are in and going 20% tint all round, will put pics up on Wednesday night.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I'm pretty sure 20% tiny is illegal? It is in SA anyway.. :)

Is illegal every where. 35% is legal and more then dark enough.

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
I got the rears done in 20% and fronts in 35% cleared the defect then got the front done the same day. Cheated a bit.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Very nice car mate. Sucks about the damage a month or so back! So tempted to convert to an xr6 or f6 typhoon due to the awesome bang for buck! I've been hanging **** on my ford mates for years so am gonna cop it.

Keep up the good work

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
Very nice car mate. Sucks about the damage a month or so back! So tempted to convert to an xr6 or f6 typhoon due to the awesome bang for buck! I've been hanging **** on my ford mates for years so am gonna cop it.

Keep up the good work

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

thanks mate, yea the bang for buck is awesome and its easy to squeeze power out of them. i copped alot of **** converting but oh well :)

got my windows tinted 16% all round :) feels great to drive with it.

545557_3710781967521_1561243183_n.jpg

483349_3710776327380_1399996394_n.jpg

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Any updates as of late?