Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

XR6 Turbo Drivers

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
i had seen em in mags n that but iwas refering to the the ba/f gt's

My mates uncle has a LS2 with a massive garrett turbs hangin off it, not sure what one exactly but F*** the thing is an animal

al9

Banned
Reaction score
why not just rev your car a lil so they think your going to race them and then sit back and enjoy the show.

Jamie_87 said:
Do they get their joys off beating 147kw v6 holdens on P's with their 240kw turbo 6's?I've had 8 try to race me in 4 days, WTF??? why dont they pick on som1 their own size , say for example a Sv8/HSV etc . I rekon XR6T r butiful machines, soo sad when idiots buy them. If i had a car like that i would never race it on street,too dangerous and stupid, and even if i were to race sum1 i would aim higher than a std v6 commodore. Sorry about the ranting but after 8 times i got fed up!

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
mate i dnt even have to rev my car, they cum up next to me revving then gunnit off very fast into the horizon, i just sit back and laugh thinkin how much petrol they just wasted and how stupid they looked flooring it by themself for no reason .