Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

YAY!!! New.. well old VN 'S' Pac

P

Parra

Im not going to go on with a huge list of mods.. mainly coz there isnt many :eek:

heres some photos of it.. ive done a lot of lighting in it.. (undercar body kit, red parkers, interior light, 4 x in car neons.. so on and so forth). Ive also redone the rear parcel tray and door inserts.

PS (if photos dont work, can someone plz tell me how to do them?) thanks

Attachments

• car 3.jpg
    car 3.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 348
  • cabin.JPG
    cabin.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 343
  • Boot.JPG
    Boot.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 310
  • undercar neons.JPG
    undercar neons.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 836
  • door panels.JPG
    door panels.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 447
  • 6x9's.JPG
    6x9's.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 308

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
Hey mate how u doing?
Excellent job with the car looks awesome, I can see many many good things to come with your beast. where abouts u from? Hope my VN looks just as good as urs as soon as i get time to actually work on it
have a good one

P

Parra

yeah, thanks mate. Im from QLD.. Logan area.. Yes time is certainly an issue (damn that Yr 12) ah well.. soon to be over. just keep at it and things get done

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
yea I'm in year 12 aswell, it'll all take time.. with the parcel shelf n door trims did u DIY or u buy em from somewhere?

P

Parra

The doors and parcel shelf were 100% DIY.. went to spot light, picked up some leather-look alike vinyl. In whole it cost about $30 and about 2-3 hours.

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
nice nice did u just cover the material already on ur parcelshelf n door trim or u took it off n put that lather look alike vinyl just by itself?

MoNoXiDE

Reaction score
Hey mate, I was wondering is there any chance of getting a write up of how you did those door trims (the carpet parts) That looks really awesome and you should be proud of the job you did!

Cheers