Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[ybeslo]

VLturbs87

1 TUFF SLE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE 333 stroker
hey guys you've all seen my old vl sl turbo.. But i got rid of that an picked up an original seriers 2 vl calais turbo, It's got a T04e hi-flowed, Bigger fuel pump, Fuel injecters, whole new exhaurst system with a 3inch dumpie, sway bars, custom boot, an parscel shelf.. Have had it for awhile now but i haven't been up to calder with it.. Hoping to in the next few weeks, so i don't know what power it has or what not.. The guy i brought it of had reciepts when it was tuned an dyno'd at Rajab an made 245kws but I haven't seen that so as for power i don't know, But i'll be sure to post up my timeslip when i finally get a chance 2 get out 2 calder. Heres some pictures.
y4y554hywi0.jpg
wrhtrwt3.jpg
htrthpi0.jpg

I'll get some Interior pics an some engine bay an boot pictures soon.. This is all i got for now.

fuel_within

Chief Executive
Reaction score
Members Ride
CUSTOM VS
What can i say... Very nice!!!

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Love the colour! A nice set of rims would look good on it, but overall, very nice! :thumbsup:

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
ohhh god dam, i nearly fell off my chair when i saw that, fark hot ride

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Looks very nice mate. the colour looks awesome.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Gotta love the VL turbo's... Thats one sweet ride, VERY nice colour, and i don't actually mind the wheels it has at the moment, they suit the vl's pretty good

VLturbs87

1 TUFF SLE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE 333 stroker
Thanks guys an girls, But a set of rims would look nice but i'm over rims i'v had 2 many rims in all sizez 17inch internationals, 18inch vy ss, 19inch vy , 20 inch chromies the ones u saw... But i like this how it is.. 15 x 7s on the back xcop rims.. with 225 tyres they look fat as.. and just normal 15 x 6s on the front with 155 tyres.. looks mint.. I'll be going down to Calder in a month an a bit so i'll be sure.. to let us know what the go is... cheers

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
looks good mate :)

blownbt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl turbo
haha thats funny mate it was a stocky with a cooler 245rwkw pffft i no this cuz my mate brought this off you and it not an original calais nor original turbo