Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

YEE-HAA for me

B

BXHD

Nice work :thumbsup:

when i finished my last yr 12 exam last year, i almost cried with joy :D

CONGRADULATIONS!! :beer chug:

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
yeh good on ya man

I finished last year, although I'd already spent a year prior in my trade so once the tafe was done so was I

Good feeling aye! :beer chug:

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Finished my tafe course today, 3 years of work, no failed modules, so no catchup's for me, i did cert3 Automotive mechanical....

Hopefully i can apply for my Licence early now that everything is signed off and sweet,

1 more year of apprenticeship for me...

Thats my peace

Cheers:beer chug:
Nice work mate its a great feeling to finally be finished. Is there a way you can get signed out early because i was signed out after 3.5 yrs because all my tafe and all that was completed and passed

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
oh and my work is signing me up to the holden technicians guild next year.... even though i dont work for holden haha

Grats on passing, I've got one year left at tradeschool.

Tech Guild aint as good as it used to be, Dont get anything for completing the exam like you used to.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
cheers guys, no tafe looks to be short lived, im possibly doing the bridging course into heavy vehicle now haha

Grats on passing, I've got one year left at tradeschool.

Tech Guild aint as good as it used to be, Dont get anything for completing the exam like you used to.

yeah i know its not as good as it used to be, aparently the prizes were wicked until they cannned them, i more taking over a guy at work thats been doing it for years, he retireing next year, he won fleet servicing technician of the year from that a few times too.

more just to get the documents and have a lil know how on the latest cars, which we need that at work

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
cheers guys, no tafe looks to be short lived, im possibly doing the bridging course into heavy vehicle now haha

yeah i know its not as good as it used to be, aparently the prizes were wicked until they cannned them, i more taking over a guy at work thats been doing it for years, he retireing next year, he won fleet servicing technician of the year from that a few times too.

more just to get the documents and have a lil know how on the latest cars, which we need that at work
It's a good program, gets you interested in learning instead of just going to the guy who's read it.

I managed to get second highest in the dealership at 86%,foreman got 88% and the next highest was 74% I've got a beer stein from last year, just for doing the exam. There were some cool piston keyrings going around that i'd like to get my hands on but it's not to be.

Im hoping to get my coursework signed off early, will be finished my tafe by the end of next year, but the way my skills log book is looking i'll have that finished at the same time aswell.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
Good stuff buddy!!

I just finished my undergrad + honours, so i can finally get a job in my field... wanting to do masters (another two years... yay)

But for now, I know the feeling! prettyy great :p