Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yellow Sticker

snapnex

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VZ SS
Hey Everyone,

Im knew to this site and was basically just after some information if anyone could help me out.

Recently I got yellowed and was wondering what is the best way to go about it? My car got a sticker just to make sure it was inspected properly by a mechanic. The dumb twats didn't check my engine bay or make me start up my car (thank god) and was wondering is there anyway around going to the pits like a private workshop that does?

What will get picked on at the pits:
Suspension
Cam
Exhaust
Headers
OTR

Also does anyone know the best way to get it back to factory if seeing someone private won't work?

Sorry to be a pain guys and girls.

Appreciate the time and help.

Thanks.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
One would assume the best way to get it back to factory would be to put the factory parts back on.... You will have to put it over the pits.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
WA has private inspectors now, the DoT or the old DPI don't do it anymore. The best thing to do is take it to an inspection station (the pits) first and see what fails. No point in spending a heap of money on it to have it fail anyway and then having to do more work. Just do what fails.