Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yes its a Lexcen, but tell me what u think.

RobMooar

Reaction score
Members Ride
_
Nice work dude.. just one question tho.. what's the NOS switch for? There is an apparent lack of NOS bottles to go with the switch.

tweakt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs statesman
lol yes there are no NOS bottles but the switch does work its just for the neons

tweakt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs statesman
DevilboY: Do you have any posts with pics of ur interior up on them?

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Nothing wrong with a Lexcen bro.
Mine's white, and the white boot garnish looks SO MUCH BETTER than the grey one on the VN Executives.

Attachments

• In garage.JPG
    In garage.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,029
  • Neons 28.8.05.JPG
    Neons 28.8.05.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 182

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Id leave the badges as lexcens, after all that is what it is. Id say its pretty annoying when ppl own execs and badge them ss so that my opinion on that anyway.

Secondly i guess agreeing on one colour scheme would be they way id go, the black and white interior looks mad, but doesnt go with your under bonnet scene. You have obviously put alot of work into it, and thats worth a commendation to you. Theres my 2 bob.

tweakt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs statesman
thanx highendrev yeah i think THE badge will stay i fogot to say that it has had all the external badges removed when i baught it so i spose it doesnt matter 2 hoots if the one on the dash stays or not. and i agree with u on the colour scheme i did the engine bay first then moved onto the interior and the yellow lookd s*** house so i will revisit it one day.

My car is now writen up in a little more detail in the "MY RIDE" section and thank you to everyone who has posted on this thred its given me some things to work on.

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
Morgasshk said:
yeah, don't change the badging, be proud of what you have, anyone with any nouse knows it has the heart of a holden, thats what matters, beats being fake and hiding ****. :)

Looks like LOT of time and effort gone into a ride for a young fellow, not a fan of the exhaust, neons and guages... but each to their own, it aint TOO riced up at least. :) Best Lexcen i seen in ages at least! :)

exactly wat i would have said!!

its good cos its different, its a Lexcen, be happy, its still Holden in the Guts!!

cheers, Todd

rob_phill

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP
yeah dude, looks sweet as, i dont mind the white on grey/blue. but i am pretty colour blind.

i have a vp lexcen and they are a fair bit cheaper as far as insurance is concerned.
i like the rear end on the vp lexcen than the vp commodore i have taken off the boot badges an will replace the toyota mudguards and grill one day.

keep it up, your ride looks awesome

tweakt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs statesman
thanx vn88calais i thought id get more s*** hung on me on here then by my mates but thats far from the truth i dont care that its a lexcen so why should anyone else i say. as far as the whole badge debate i just think a car looks smoother with no badges they just add lines where they are not needed.
rob_phill i changed my grill purely because i dont like the look of the toyota ones. as for the mud guards i took them off when i lived in town, but now living out bush its looking like i need them back but i dont like them

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
greenfoam said:
Hey you city boys haven't seen a dirt road in years:). My car is 10x more dirty than his. You can see the red bits on his tail lights:p I wipe mine with my hand once in a while so the cops dont bust me but yeah.. it's not clean
If only you could have seen my car when i first picked it up:eek::b: :cry:
Had bricks in it still and nails the size of your arm lol:D I'm still cleaning it out:p