Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

yet another delay!!!

turks 74

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv series 2
Not happy my series2 ssv has been put back yet again! thats 3 times now, i love my holdens but this is poor customer service.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
feel for ya mate.

is the dealer looking after you with a loaner or something?

when mine was delayed for a week or 2, they gave me a demo to drive around in.... free plug "thanks gerald slaven holden" ;).

turks 74

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv series 2
Loan car

No to an offer on a loan car, better not delay again otherwise might have to pull the pin and go a rs ford focus!

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
No to an offer on a loan car, better not delay again otherwise might have to pull the pin and go a rs ford focus!

oh snap.... your cred just went out the window! please tell me you just forgot to put a smiley at the end of your post? :)

tough choice- series 2 ssv, OR ford focus RS. hmmm..... i need some thinking music (cue jeopardy music)

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
oh snap.... your cred just went out the window! please tell me you just forgot to put a smiley at the end of your post? :)

tough choice- series 2 ssv, OR ford focus RS. hmmm..... i need some thinking music (cue jeopardy music)

Oh I don't know.. the RS was designed using a running shoe as the basis :hmmm:

Call me weird, but I'd prefer to drive something with a car as the inspiration. I already have shoes and they don't cost me 60 grand!

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
its a sexy looking hatch (im a big fan of hatches)... but a 60k budget opens up the playing field for a lot of nice cars (hatches and otherwise).
i'd stick with the ssv s2 though if it was me ;).
(if body shape is a wagon of course)

MPRSSV

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ Exec (Police pack) & 05 CV8Z Monaro
Have you cracked the shits at them yet??? I know its not the best thing to do but when its done **properly** (calm and to the point) it can often be very effective... Ask them why is it late and why were you told it would be ready when it isn't? Ask them what they are doing about it and how they are making sure that its now a higher priority... If it gets to a certain stage ask them what they are going to do for you / throw in for the inconvenience it has caused you... (Doesnt always work but its worth a shot in certain cases like this)

N.B Please do not take me as a whiney "grabber" who always wants something for nothing - I work in customer service so I know what its like on both ends ;)

Also if you do decide to go another way... +1 for the EVO

burleighboy86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SV6 A6
Just curious, how long does it generally take before you get the car after purchase? I've heard some say it took 3 months to get theirs and others 2-3 weeks

sv6man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 M6
Just curious, how long does it generally take before you get the car after purchase? I've heard some say it took 3 months to get theirs and others 2-3 weeks

Depends how you order. I got my SV6 in 1 week by asking what the dealer had in stock - they had the car/colour/options I was after. If you order a custom car from the factory it will take much longer.