Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

you know what i hate about alcahol

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
as the title suggests, there is something i hate about the all mighty confidence fluid.

my issue is its like liquid 1337 to me.

sure i wouldn't try driving under the influence. my balance is majorly offset from booze but my other skills go up.

some people comment i get philosophically on the drink but i find that I get in the mood to type, so here i sit on MSN bantering my mates ear off lol. Call me bored but im cranking some tunes, i've had a few drinks. im making a fool of myself but im having a good night.

normally im a timid kind of person but it seems that after a couple i open right up lmao. so, while im under the influence, who wants to egg me on :D

no i will NOT do any stunts. i remember stuff when im sloshed and i dont get hangovers, yay for me :thumbsup:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
yep, you'll also find that under the alfluence of incahol you'll also be able to talk to women you wouldn't normally have the courage to. I know of quite a few people who get better at pool when they're tilted

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
yep, you'll also find that under the alfluence of incahol you'll also be able to talk to women you wouldn't normally have the courage to. I know of quite a few people who get better at pool when they're tilted

Ha ha, my pool skills seem to increase when I've had a few too

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
yup, I always say that of Ben too.

D.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Haha this thread is amusing...

i fink da mane probem wid da incapacitol iz u slurr ya speeling wen tireping an ya speelin an grandma sux azz !!!

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i find when i sloshed that my singing skills improve but everybody else around doesn't seem to think so..

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
ah yes it's true, altho i pull some pretty stupid stunts wen i'm on the piss so lately i've cut down quite a bit n doesn't seem quite as fun anymore :(

and yes much like u i never get hangovers no matter how much i drink n i've never thrown up from drinking

4PLAYN

Reaction score
Ahh yeah .... drinking + me back in the early days were fairly stupid ......

first instance was a screwdriver in my arm after jumping off a second story roof onto a trampoline (hoping to get in the pool) went over the pool and onto the shed where it collapsed ..... and where a screw driver went in my right arm.

Second time was playing soccer where i discloacted my knee and tried to play on .... Knee still plays up every now and again ....

Third time was 2 new years eves ago where i almost hung myself on the clothes line and puked my guts up something shocking

Last time was last night haha ..... i walked better than most other guys there and i kept up with them ...... with being sober for just under 2 years .....

Adam. :w00t:

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
i get mostly fidgety, so im im out on the piss i'll start yapping or worse still, dancing :O

at home, i break out the face paint, don the war gear and trash out the internet like a little 13yo keyboard warrior, i love it ^_^

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
me and my mates used to walk the streets turning peoples water mains off. moving 'for sale' signs onto round-abouts and stupid stuff like that. i'm too scared to walk the streets pissed these days. last couple of times i did 6 guys tried to beat me up, and the other time a guy kept coming past saying he was going to kill me. luckily on the 2nd one some guys walked up that i didn't know and started talking to me just as the ******** pulled up to 'kill' me.