Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your favourite colour or dreaming colour

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII Prussian Steel SS-V Redline Manual
I like Prussian Steel with blackout no chrome, matt gun metal wheels with machined face. None of those horrible Holden and HSV wheels.... That's my SSV Redline take delivery in two weeks..... Well I am hoping it will arrive..

Do you have any picks of your Prussian Steel with Blackout Kit? Cant find any pics online anywhere and i woudl love to see this combo.

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
We ended up getting what's still my favourite among what's ever been offered for VF; Regal Peacock.
NLA for Redline, though, dunno why (I'm guessing because black wheels).

Maybe if they offered the same metallic red that every third Mazda is painted ...

The wife has a cx5 in the metallic red, it is very nice, the metallic blue on the mazda cx3 also looks amazing.

Currently have a phantom, ve sport wagon, loves it..., I want to get a VF redline wagon, while a few of the colours are nice, none really stand out as amazing, and now the blackouts and wheel options really effect the over all look aswell

Really keen on black rims, but cant decide between slipstream, prussian steel, or black again..