Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your ideas on which rims to get on a gold VT (cheap preferably) :P

Helmo645

Reaction score
Members Ride
So really really need some rims on my olympic VT

1.jpg

Thinking those zenetti kaotics would look grouse on it but they mega expensive i think, also ellanors would look pretty cool i think, if anyone could shop some on that would be awesome! What are some replicas of these model rims called if any and prices i could get for. Otherwise try your hand at photoshop and find some other rims that would suit. i really think the black style ones would look mad with the gold.

Help out please :D So yer looking for cheap

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
Well it aint gold, its tungsten, my mate has same colour black rims really suit, look at the zeneti kaotics with black centre!

Helmo645

Reaction score
Members Ride
Haha ok tungsten then my mistake :D yer those black kaotics look incredibly awesome would just be a case of finding some that have to be sold really cheap haha

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
Haha ok tungsten then my mistake :D yer those black kaotics look incredibly awesome would just be a case of finding some that have to be sold really cheap haha

you can get new for about $1500 with tyres, else scour the second hand market, they are a popular wheel, but i think they may still be hard to come across second hand

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
Check out thewheeldeal.com in the sponsor section, I got my eye on a set on advanti's