Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your opionion for number plate

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I find it funny that people get plates that identify with the car unless they stay with the car. Get plates to identify with you. I have my name, my wife has hers, that way you can transfer the plates from car to car without it being irrelevant. There is a Subaru with plates LH 308, from when he had a Torana.

lacy18

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
I find it funny that people get plates that identify with the car unless they stay with the car. Get plates to identify with you. I have my name, my wife has hers, that way you can transfer the plates from car to car without it being irrelevant. There is a Subaru with plates LH 308, from when he had a Torana.

haha yeah I saw a tarago yesterday with WRX plates on it....

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
My son was lucky. Our surname can be spelt out by letters and numbers, so his plate actually spells his first initial and full surname. My brother and his wife liked the idea, so they got similar plates with their initials and surname. Interesting when all three cars are together. It goes with the point made by the 'Abba hater' - getting a plate to suit your car is fine, so long as it always suits the car. Far better to stick with something relating to yourself, or generic, like FRDSUX and always having the b***s to back it up!

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
lol theres vh down the road that goes no where and has a rusted out exhaust with plates "LTZFLI"==lets fly ---some people

Obviously a great dreamer - probably figures it will go harder if he lets half the body rust away!

Zep

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 MY10 VE SS-V
I personally wouldn't bother.. Attracts somewhat un-needed attention to the car.. And who knows, leave your car in a carpark one day and a Ford driver doesn't like the plates he might end up doing something to your car..

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Look its your car and ur dections personally. It doesn't suit but make the decision based on ur family not us guys we can give you advice negative and positive would suit nicely on A v8 or old school musscle gmh car.

fullaaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ
EAT4D sounds like 'eat 4 dinner' in my opinion. would look a bit gay when you are in macas drivethru, every clown behind you would think your a fat **** that lives off mcdonalds

UNKNOWN

DEFECTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR SII BT1 5 Speed
I dont like it myself...