Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

your pet spider

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I had one in both mirrors but somethings happened to the drivers side one, last time I saw him was that really balmy Friday night two weeks ago

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
I must be a greenie, there's a whole ecosphere on my car. My car has so many I feel embarrassed driving it unless I remove some of them. Seriously, they are in my mags, lights, boot lip, under the spoiler. If any of you feel left out I will sent you a boxed pet spider(Laws allowing).

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
drivers side. massive huntsman.. loves to crawl around the car when im driving at low speeds.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
drivers side has a web, i clean the bitch off yesterday, but its back again! maybe i will keep it as a pet, i'll call him George, yay i have a pet spider!!!

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Excutive Turbo, 00 VT Olympic Edition
Passenger.... its a pain in the ass cos i gotta reach over to destroy his web lol

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Passenger.... its a pain in the ass cos i gotta reach over to destroy his web lol

just wait till tomorrow, the web will be there again. DAMN 8 LEGGED BASTARDS!!!! *shakes fist*

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
drivers side. massive huntsman.. loves to crawl around the car when im driving at low speeds.

Speaking of Huntsmans, I went to chuck fuel in the VP one night on the way to work, opened the filler door and there's a huge ####ing huntsman sittin in there. I had the nozzle in my hand so gave him a quick squirt, that moved him...

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
got two 'jumping spiders' in both side mirrors. i caught them in my palm and let them play in the car again...weird...

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
The easiest way to guarantee you get rid of unwanted spiders in car mirrors (especially those that seem immune to bug spray) is to torch the car! :D

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Right mirror, one day i finally saw it and it ran behind the damn mirror. I sprayed the compresser in there and everything. It just keeps making webs every ####ing morning!