Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

your thoughts please

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
my stock stall converter has packed it in and stalls at about 3500rpm, now i went into sprints this afternoon and they wont order me in a 2800 rpm highstall cos they think it is too big for my cam........i showed them the cam specs and they still wont order it cos they dont believe me about the specs.
now anyone got any ideas why they wont just sell me the product and not kick up a fuss???? im very tempted to go elsewhere but i am a good customer with them
is there some kind of law that wont allow them to sell products they think unfit for the vehicle or something???

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
did they suggest something else? something more expensive?

goto some other places and just ask if they think the 2800 would be ok for your cam specs. then if others say its fine, go back and say you want to order it, tell them, its your car, thats what you want, just order it.

never heard of any law stopping them selling stuff, otherwise all these crappy little ricer burners would still look stock.

if its something to do with warranty, they will just tell you that using it in a certain way will just void warranty, not stop you using it.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
they recommended a 2000rpm stall which is lower than a stock one:confused:
but i dont think warranty is a problem in my case....