Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your worst accident

Streetvision

Scar-Non
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VP Commodore
Hey guys im just wondering what was the worst accident you've been in?

I was sitting at the traffic lights, waiting for the lights to change and some drunk fool in a 2004 camry ran into the back of me and pushed me into the lancer infront of me, my drivers side chair backrest part snapped over the back seats but i only pulled my back out a bit, nothing too seirous but my car was a write off.

He hit me pretty hard too, because both of his airbags in the front blew.

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
came of a motor X bike, dislocated and chipped my shoulder, had to wait till the chip healed befor they could set the dislocation right.

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
i crashed into a short pole on my pushie, the bike came with me as i flew through the air. unfortunatley i was still clipped into the pedals so it twisted my leg a bit. not too much blood, but it hurt lots.

Streetvision

Scar-Non
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VP Commodore
dolphin14 said:
came of a motor X bike, dislocated and chipped my shoulder, had to wait till the chip healed befor they could set the dislocation right.

That made me cringe

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Nothing to serious on my part, but my mate has an arificial eye socket and a titanium cheek bone from coming unstuck on a tyre being towed by a race jetski, kneed himself in the face, shattered his cheek bone and knocked him out

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
When i was younger (bout 10) was mucking round at my surf life saving club on some sleeeping bags, we had just come back from a carnival. So yeah there was a few of us screwing round and i ran on to the row of sleeping bags, as i did that they rolled out from under neath me and i smashed the back of my head right on the corner of a brick BBQ kinda didnt feel it at first. Pain only hit in when i pulled my hand away from my head and it was covered in blood. Theres been a few but thats the worst!! ill the rest ofor another time!!

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Rolled my calais... came out of it with just a couple of scratches on my hands (and even that was just from glass on the ground as i was getting out)... lucky...

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
i stacked a motor bike once...went to wide on a corner and through a ditch...broke a few hand bones and took a lot of skin off lol...then the most painful was getting bowled over by a chick in softball lol...she was running for first and i got in the way...broken collar bone and heaps of piss taking on my behalf haha...

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
i went round a wet roundabout not long ago and understeered off the road into a ditch, no dammage but had to be towed out, thats y i have a thread asking for 2 hubcaps, :(

ive had a bew motoX accidents, 1 knocked me out, stacked over a set of doubles.

the only other scary one ive had was in my kart, had a tussle with a guy on the last lap and ended up kartwheeling down the back straight at speed :(

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
my first ever cruise in bulma [ my car for the un-initiated ]

Driving along and some tool, to beat the line, ran his stop sign to cut in front of me, only to panic and lock up, i swerved left, saw a bollard and thought **** hitting that, swerved right again, but i didnt realise i had my foot hard on the brakes still, rear end swings out, strikes the centre median strip and my car goes up on two wheels.

getting off the road quicksmart and the end result is as follows:

2bent pursuit rims
slight bend in axel
1 hell of a rush [ the bad kind ]

the ****with didnt stop either which burns me a little, someone got his plates but the cops wouldnt check the owner out untill i could confirm what kind of car it was, i said which hatch but in all honesty, nfi, they agreed it was white but said nothing further about it. grr.