Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Youtube.com and the like videos. - KEEP IT LEGAL PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Ken Block got the opportunity to hoon the new Ford Mustang Mach E.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Yes seen it before and is a waste of time and cash. In order to make it silent, you have to use Sub Sonic Ammo. The only thing they do is supress muzzle flash and some noise. For that, rifles already have a flash suppresor and is legal. The rest of the sound is from the projectile breaking the sound barrier.

Any machine shop can make a double threaded adapter to screw an oil filter. Or even you with a Tap and Die set.

Watch this guy using an AK47, still loud.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Hmmm, why complaining, they got voted in. Oceania comply to reality.

Last edited:

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Hmmm, why complaining, they got voted in. Oceania comply to reality.

If people complied with Police instructions, offered a valid excuse with the appropriate documentation, instead of trying to be social media heroes, and then later doing what the Police originally wanted them to do, this sort of bad publicity would not happen.
There is always a back story to these incidents, after the event.
Who wants to be a cop at the moment, damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
The video is a misrepresentation of what occurred.

It’s simply a case of a stupid women who wouldn’t provide ID or any reason why she wasn’t wearing a mask, instead she gave the finger to police.

So the police tried to arrest her which is a right granted to police where identity isn’t clear and an offence has been committed (not wearing a mask without exemption is an offence under a classified state of emergency). Instead of going quietly and sorting it out at the station, she decided to fight back.

So the policeman grabbed her jaw and turned it to the side so she wouldn’t spit on them (as some ferals do... the spitters not the police). She continued to fight back.

What’s even more puzzling is that she chose a confrontational approach rather than stating she actually had an exemption from mask wearing and providing some ID and the exemption when requested. She’s not above the law that all other citizens follow...

She’s a stupid person and deserves the law being applied to her just as it is to all others under the Victorian declared health emergency... I hope they throw the book at such idiots...

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Not a video but I went to the store today, a big sign to wear a mask. Fück it, went ahead without it. Nobody stopped me, nobody said shît, got my stuff, was polite to everybody, no fuss, no mess... why is that? In the USA we got some called the 4th Amendment. Also, we are a Constitutional Carry State, meaning, if I want, I can carry my firearm and the cops cannot say anything. That I am friends with the Police, sure I am, but also they know, this is all bullshît. So they look the other way. I have no issues with the Police, they work for us, not their Pension Masters.

In the US we are defiant, we take no shît for answers, even that we tollerate all sorts of shît. Want to see hell, ANTIFA are punks.

Anyway, if you guys want to live with a boot down your throats, knock yourself out.

Last edited:

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
............and deserves the law being applied to her just as it is to all others under the Victorian declared health emergency... I hope they throw the book at such idiots...

................ and why does this stuff get air time on national news TV.
The bloke who filmed it, and the TV 'news' editor, should be included in the book throwing.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Not a video but I went to the store today, a big sign to wear a mask. Fück it, went ahead without it. Nobody stopped me, nobody said ****, got my stuff, was polite to everybody, no fuss, no mess... why is that? In the USA we got some called the 4th Amendment. Also, we are a Constitutional Carry State, meaning, if I want, I can carry my firearm and the cops cannot say anything. That I am friends with the Police, sure I am, but also they know, this is all bullshît. So they look the other way. I have no issues with the Police, they work for us, not their Pension Masters.

In the US we are defiant, we take no shît for answers, even that we tollerate all sorts of shît. Want to see hell, ANTIFA are punks.

Arrghhh .......... Please ! :( . Thank **** AUS is not USA. So politeness is a new cure for a non-existant plague ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.