Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yowies and Sasquatch

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
If you actually watch the Survivorman videos he addresses this argument. So if you actually do some research instead of being a know it all you would see even the skeptics don't use this argument. It's because it's exceedingly rare to find apex predator skeletons. Also these creatures if alive could infact hide or bury their bones making it even harder to find them.

They might be hard to find their bones, but buried dinosaur bones are harder, due to time....

If someone is trying to get their point across in a paid video, are they going to post up someone that is going to deny their claims?

Seriously use a bit of common sense, instead of just believing what you see if a video and running with that...

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
They might be hard to find their bones, but buried dinosaur bones are harder, due to time....

If someone is trying to get their point across in a paid video, are they going to post up someone that is going to deny their claims?

Seriously use a bit of common sense, instead of just believing what you see if a video and running with that...
Have you watched the Survivorman videos? He's trying to debunk the claims ffs. Go do some research before opening your number 2 hole.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Have you watched the Survivorman videos? He's trying to debunk the claims ffs. Go do some research before opening your number 2 hole.

I have done research...It's called common sense, which you refuse to use.....It shows you are young...It is on youtube so it must be true, rather than asking yourself some simple questions and making a rational decision. I have also put those questions up, for you to consider....

He is also getting paid to do these videos.....Do you think he is going to put someone on this video that will rebuff his claims?

You also have another member asking the question relating to cameras....This is something else to ask yourself to make a rational decision

Yes, once you have 1,000 subscribers to your youtube channel, youtube start paying you for your uploaded videos...The more subscribers, the more cash you get from them

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I have done research...It's called common sense, which you refuse to use.....It shows you are young...It is on youtube so it must be true, rather than asking yourself some simple questions and making a rational decision. I have also put those questions up, for you to consider....

He is also getting paid to do these videos.....Do you think he is going to put someone on this video that will rebuff his claims?

You also have another member asking the question relating to cameras....This is something else to ask yourself to make a rational decision

Yes, once you have 1,000 subscribers to your youtube channel, youtube start paying you for your uploaded videos...The more subscribers, the more cash you get from them

Survivorman is a mainstream cable TV show :facepalm:.
There is video footage of Sasquatch but again people like you say it's fake. So with that I'll stop responding to you as no matter how much evidence you receive you will go to further lengths to assert your position without actually looking at any evidence. Meaning, you're a waste of time.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Survivorman is a mainstream cable TV show :facepalm:.
There is video footage of Sasquatch but again people like you say it's fake. So with that I'll stop responding to you as no matter how much evidence you receive you will go to further lengths to assert your position without actually looking at any evidence. Meaning, you're a waste of time.

You still refuse to use common sense...Bones, carcuses, capturing a live one is all possible, but conveniently not done....You have to ask yourself why none of this has occurred..

Yeah video footage...Plenty of that with UFO's too, with claims of extra terrestrials on planet too....Seen any other tangeable proof of those too?

Seriously, take a step back and ask a couple of simple questions, before opening your bottom rear hole

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
And somehow, even when almost everybody in the world carries a high resolution video camera in their pocket, no-one can get clear pictures of Bigfoot/UFOs/Loch Ness monster

Have you ever tried to take a good photo at night with your phone of something in the distance? I'll give you a hint it doesn't work.
There is plenty of video footage out there.

Here is an example. There is more footage out there.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Have you ever tried to take a good photo at night with your phone of something in the distance? I'll give you a hint it doesn't work.
There is plenty of video footage out there.

Here is an example. There is more footage out there.

Did you know there are cameras now available that can take night time pictures as clear as day time pictures? I've got some $60 cameras here that have beautifully clear pictures at night time....Imagine what the really expensive ones are like for pictures, that researchers use? Probably pick up the pubes under your arm pits from 3 miles away in pitch black

This video is how old? 20 - 30 - 40 years old?

Look closely and see the shadowing/blurring as this thing walks along....Ask yourself what is that? It's not a normal thing, with that shadowing/blurring

Why haven't they found bones?

Why haven't they found a carcus?

Why haven't they actually captured one?

Ask yourself those questions...Not just rely on crappy videos, because there are plenty of crappy videos out there for other things

Last edited:

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Btw people the highlighted spot on that video is modern computer enhancement the original video does not have this.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Btw people the highlighted spot on that video is modern computer enhancement the original video does not have this.

It's more than a spot...It's through out the whole walk within the video and it is not normal...It is also right on the alledged sasquatch....No where else on the video...

With modern computer enhancement, things are of a better quality, than the original video....So to me, it shows more and more, common sense should shine brighter

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Evidence!
images - 2020-12-28T152436.579.jpeg