Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yowies and Sasquatch

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Sorry but how do you pick post numbers?
1622250479843.png

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
I found this interesting, yes it's USA, haven't found an Aussie comparison.

Need-Some-Random-Knowledge-Theres-A-Chart-For-That-Lifestyle-Nerd-Culture-Mind-Blowing-Awesome-050421-04.jpg

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Need-Some-Random-Knowledge-Theres-A-Chart-For-That-Lifestyle-Nerd-Culture-Mind-Blowing-Awesome-050421-04.jpg

You could almost come to the conclusion with this one, people are mistaking black bears for yowies/sasquatches.... :)

Would be interested in seeing some comparison with the Australian scenario

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
There's tonnes of footage of UFO's I'm not sure many people dispute that. The U stands for unidentified. It's ambiguous, not specific. It's certainly not proof of extraterrestrial activity - a place where objective truth draws the line but people's belief does not. A Yowie or Sasquatch is a specific thing and that video just looks like more blobular anecdote from folk who really want something to be true

Have you even spent the 4 minutes to watch the channel 7 clip?
it's US navy footage ffs and the white house and the navy has said it's tech 100 to 1000 years ahead of us and the us stands for all of us on this planet.
I once listened to a guy that said he had interactions with beings not of this world and he explained that the exterior of these craft is built atom by atom. now I thought about this and thought and have researched anti-gravity craft for about 20 years since the first time I saw one (it was a black square 40m above moving without sound at about 50kmh at night). With my years of research on gravity waves and gravity wave guides and the radioactivity of the minerals required to generate gravity into the wave guides. I have surmised that it would require a level of technology that is of atomic level, this means to create what I have very little understanding of requires tech that can make an alloy metal with the atoms arranged atom by atom.
the shear level of tech this would take is utterly astounding. now I'm not saying that aliens exist I can't prove that, but I'm applying occam's razor to this subject. using this methodology the most likely outcome is that aliens exist.

but a 8ft tall prime ape cannot exist in the massively huge wilderness of earth which is still vastly unexplored? Yes there is massive swathes of land unexplored like the whole north of Canada and Alaska for example.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Yet nearly every bigfoot sighting has the person explain that they 100% know it was not a bear as the snout was missing.......... and no ears.