Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yowies and Sasquatch

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Well I thought crazy theories get blasted out in political threads and it's getting a little monotonous. So I thought why can't there be a discussion on these crazy beasts.

I've never seen one but have seen something that can't be explained so I totally get these guys in the stories.

Well I'll start with a few videos. The first few are from a YT channel with 177 videos of interviews with first hand witnesses. The I'll link Survivorman.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Remember this is 1 out of 176 stories you can click on their channel and listen to them all. I can tell you now 177 people aren't all making it up.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
don't forget the tooth fairy or and that big guy St Nick trev, they're out there lurking in the shadows, you better watch out, you better not ..............sing along :)

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
don't forget the tooth fairy or and that big guy St Nick trev, they're out there lurking in the shadows, you better watch out, you better not ..............sing along :)

So are you 100% denying that these could exist?
Maybe watch some of the videos and you might start to loose that Façade you're putting on.
:)

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
One would think after so many years of these alledgely being sited, one should have been captured or a carcus/bones would have been found....Geez, they are still finding dinosaur bones after how many years?

So you have to ask yourself that question...Why hasn't that occurred?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
So are you 100% denying that these could exist?
Maybe watch some of the videos and you might start to loose that Façade you're putting on.
:)

Kinda like the great steal of 2020, I'm yet to see any real concrete evidence but I'll give you this, I'm more likely to believe in bigfoot.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
One would think after so many years of these alledgely being sited, one should have been captured or a carcus/bones would have been found....Geez, they are still finding dinosaur bones after how many years?

So you have to ask yourself that question...Why hasn't that occurred?

If you actually watch the Survivorman videos he addresses this argument. So if you actually do some research instead of being a know it all you would see even the skeptics don't use this argument. It's because it's exceedingly rare to find apex predator skeletons. Also these creatures if alive could infact hide or bury their bones making it even harder to find them.