Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yowies and Sasquatch

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I'VE FOUND EM!
@ about 1.20 into the video.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Here you go guys here's some footage.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Well, there's 1/2 hour of my life I'll never get back.

With all the modern technology, they come up with a heat outline of a figure and make an outrageous claim it's a yowie...

I have an el cheapo security camera that takes a better shot than that at night and those people are alledgely out specifically to film a yowie and they come up with crap shots like that, where the black and white picture looks like a person....

You've also got to question why the lighting on the film changes from purple to white with a heat signature to black and white...

All that says to me is they are clutching at straws trying to prove something exists that doesn't

Last edited:

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
They have been doing this with religion for thousands of years, why not some other mythical creatures

Who needs proof when there are gullible people

images.jpeg-16.jpg

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Maybe we should start a sasquatch religion? I see some profit in it.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

it's funny if I had of made this thread about UFO's 5 years ago all the same arguments would be made. Where's the proof, there's no videos, all these videos are fake and so on.
it's so amusing the negativity around a subject that could be very interesting and fulfilling to those negative people.
but now we have the pentagon and the white house actually looking into UFO's all the negative Nancy's are ssilent.
well bigfoots will be the next one.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

it's funny if I had of made this thread about UFO's 5 years ago all the same arguments would be made. Where's the proof, there's no videos, all these videos are fake and so on.
it's so amusing the negativity around a subject that could be very interesting and fulfilling to those negative people.
but now we have the pentagon and the white house actually looking into UFO's all the negative Nancy's are ssilent.
well bigfoots will be the next one.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

then there is this video which actually has clear footage...... "But there's no video footage (in a retarded voice)"

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
There's tonnes of footage of UFO's I'm not sure many people dispute that. The U stands for unidentified. It's ambiguous, not specific. It's certainly not proof of extraterrestrial activity - a place where objective truth draws the line but people's belief does not. A Yowie or Sasquatch is a specific thing and that video just looks like more blobular anecdote from folk who really want something to be true

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

then there is this video which actually has clear footage...... "But there's no video footage (in a retarded voice)"

I see no clear footage...That footage is a heat source.....You also have blurry black and white footage....The question that has been asked many times and failed to be answered is, why have blurry footage and not clear footage to prove the existance....Technology today permits clear footage to be obtained....

The retarded bit is those that fail to look at the bigger picture