Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Zac's VY Calais L67

STL17

Whipit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor charged vp v6 manual
Wow congrats on the 14.7 man good stuff now you can finally say your car will beat my old vn at the drags my poor 15.1 na sound slow lol

drift-it

Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 Px ranger 4x4
Wow congrats on the 14.7 man good stuff now you can finally say your car will beat my old vn at the drags my poor 15.1 na sound slow lol

hey welcome back lol! yer man pretty happy with it! little bit of tuning and i should be sweet! thats if i can get the next chip to not corrupt when i tune it :D lol

basically all i have left is extractors and cats which are on the bedroom floor. and W2A intercooler with 14-16psi. then its onto driveline mods. shiftkit and diff etc.

Clint_G

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SS
Stop your whinging zac and get them in your car. Lol. If you need a hand man let us know.

borrttt

Gday
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina L67 2004
Hey sick car mate! Really enjoying whats getting done! Pretty similar to what ive been up to infact! Check out my L67 Berlina

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vy-vz-wk-wl-v2/112324-new-ride.html

Also going to be intercooled shortly, A2A and run 16psi, getting tune done by Dicks in south Syd, he did my current one. Bigger fuel pump, larger injectors, intake manifold insulator, bored out throttle body are a few of my upcoming mods aswell as Stage 2 shift kit with corvette servos.

Have a look. Ill def be keeping an eye on what you do ;)

drift-it

Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 Px ranger 4x4
Hey sick car mate! Really enjoying whats getting done! Pretty similar to what ive been up to infact! Check out my L67 Berlina

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vy-vz-wk-wl-v2/112324-new-ride.html

Also going to be intercooled shortly, A2A and run 16psi, getting tune done by Dicks in south Syd, he did my current one. Bigger fuel pump, larger injectors, intake manifold insulator, bored out throttle body are a few of my upcoming mods aswell as Stage 2 shift kit with corvette servos.

Have a look. Ill def be keeping an eye on what you do ;)

hey mate,

ya berlina is looking good! the vz tail lights look way better then the original calais/berlina ones! your list to do is basically the same as mine! :D what springs did you put in it/what height?

got my pedals in the mail today and installed them... thanks uneek! :D
2011-08-29_1809421.jpg

Clint_G

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SS
I have seen thise peddals somewhere recently. Oh thats right in my senator and old mans ute. Lol.